Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:37:54 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Ravens
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Ravens  (Read 2027 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 11, 2021, 11:49:10 pm »

Myself for not watching the other games.  Now they are 1-0 when I watch them

The NFL for these RTP rules

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 12:20:57 am »

No one woooo nice win
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 08:11:08 am »

I'm sticking with ownership.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 09:13:22 am »

Preston Williams? He was trash but I'm trying to stay positive after a big win.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 10:30:51 am »

Flores.   Too pussy to challenge a call in the first half that would've definitely been overturned, and the way he's sabotaging Tua is disgraceful.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 11:30:03 am »

Flores.   Too pussy to challenge a call in the first half that would've definitely been overturned, and the way he's sabotaging Tua is disgraceful.

I was shocked that the guy who would use the challenge flag on his lunch order let an obvious call overturn slide.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2021, 12:35:42 pm »

Kind of tough to pick a Shame of the Game on this one.  But even though none of his errors ended up being critical, Gesicki REALLY struggled last night. 
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 12:38:39 pm »

Kind of tough to pick a Shame of the Game on this one.  But even though none of his errors ended up being critical, Gesicki REALLY struggled last night. 

After the refs ignored that pass interference against him on the first drive, he probably knew it was going to be one of those days.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 02:58:54 pm »

I think that the Ravens focus on Gesicki left the door open for Waddle, Wilson, and ford

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2021, 04:09:10 pm »

Flores has been terrible on challenge calls all year.  I forget what game it was a couple weeks ago, but the announcers were saying he rarely challenges, then he made two terrible challenges in the second half of the game giving away needed time-outs.  Whoever is in the box advising him needs to be replaced; unless he is somehow ignoring them and doing what he feels like.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2021, 04:54:54 pm »

Preston Williams ... my man. What the hell happened to you?

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2021, 08:29:52 pm »

Can I have more details on this play?     

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2021, 07:38:55 am »

Can I have more details on this play?    

Fourth play of the game. 2nd and 3. Handoff to Devonta Freeman who is tripped by the turf monster half a yard shy of the line of scrimmage, behind the offensive line who have pushed the Dolphins back. Raekwon Davis reaches past his opponent and touches Freeman while he's getting up. No one appears to notice and Freeman gets up and barrels his way for 4 yards and the first down on the play.

From the live action and slow-mo I was 100% sure he was down by contact. After stepping through it frame-by-frame just now, I'm going to say he almost certainly managed to get his knee (and forearm) off the turf maybe 3 frames (5 hundredths of a second) before being touched. It's a bit hard to tell because the part of the knee touching the turf isn't in the frame anymore and so it becomes a bit of a judgement based on the movement of the runner's legs (everything but the part touching the turf is visible). Certainly, a frame or two after the touch, the knee is off the ground, so it's a very, very close call regardless. I think the refs got it right and, even if they didn't, I don't think it would have been overturned. Which is most definitely NOT how I felt watching the game and replay originally.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2021, 04:15:08 am »

Mine goes to Flores.

Tua is your Franchise Quarterback FFS - if he's fit enough to come on when Brissett was injured, he should have started in the first place.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2021, 07:42:07 am »

Mine goes to Flores.

Tua is your Franchise Quarterback FFS - if he's fit enough to come on when Brissett was injured, he should have started in the first place.

Yeah, why the hell is Brissett anywhere near the field when Tua can play?

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray