Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:47:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Another murder case going on in Kenosha: Chrystul Kizer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Another murder case going on in Kenosha: Chrystul Kizer  (Read 3298 times)
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2021, 07:28:04 pm »

Every single time I read the news, I am reminded of why I like dogs better than people.  There are still plenty of good individual people, but this world is a f'ing cesspool. 
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2021, 08:24:19 pm »

You are talking about consensual sex, which is not what Kizer claimed happened the day she shot Volar.
Non-consensual sexual assault is a felony in every state, no matter the age of the victim.
They are both the same since as you so kindly pointed out "a child - who does not have the legal ability to consent to sex". Which means that it's all non consensual because they can't legally consent. You're conflating the legal term consent with being a willing participant. So either she was a willing participant in being a prostitute or not. You can't have it both ways.

"Why did a supposed victim of domestic violence go back to her boyfriend after she claimed he hit her?"

Do you have the slightest clue how abuse works?
I have yet to read anything that says that Volar was her "boyfriend" or they had any emotional ties. As far as I'm concerned, she placed an advertisement as a prostitute. Which is basically trading sex for money or something of value. So it seems that while she couldn't legally consent to sex that she was a willing participant by offering sex.

Rosenbaum was never convicted of assault on Rittenhouse, yet you do not afford him the same presumption of innocence that you give a 33-year-old man with a half-naked drugged teenager outside of his house that alleges he tried to kill her.
The jury decided that Rosenbaum's actions rose to the threat level that justified lethal self defense. They could have easily decided that Rosenbaum wasn't a threat if that's what the evidence showed. 

The same man, mind you, whose solicitation of underage "prostitutes" you casually dismiss with some sort of both sides made mistakes equivocation.
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that the Kizer was the one placing online advertisements soliciting her services of prostitution to make money to buy herself some snacks. Maybe she wanted some Skittles & Iced Tea, LMFAO.....

Who is asking that she be set free without a trial?
Then what is your point? Are you disagreeing with a verdict that hasn't happened yet? Are you disagreeing with the charges? Are you just trying to argue and race bait? Because at this point you don't even hide your racist "angry black man" shtick.

I mean, it's not like she's George Zimmerman or Travis McMichael, who can freely admit to killing a person and have law enforcement give them a reassuring pat on the shoulder before sending them home (until public outcry forces the police to reluctantly arrest them).
I don't remember either of those two lying, destroying evidence, and trying to "cover their tracks". Because if you don't think you've done anything wrong, you don't need to do any of that. She did all that shit because she knew she fucked up and didn't want to face the consequences.

Our justice system DEFINITELY doesn't work that way for black people, so you can put that whole "You think she shouldn't even have been charged!" nonsense out of your mind.  No one on this side is so delusional as to think that a person in Kizer's situation would not have to prove her innocence, even in a case as morally disturbing as this.
If the prosecution can't prove she's guilty of what she's charged with, then she'll walk. That's literally how it works. WTF are you even arguing about?

And this very thread makes it crystal clear why.
The only thing this thread proves is that your radical agenda doesn't care that all criminal cases have circumstances that aren't all the same and have their own set of facts. That's why they have the trial.

Just like in the NFL, everyone can say the Ravens will beat the Dolphins. But that's why they actually play the game, because at the end of the day your opinion is only your opinion and has no relevance to the actual outcome.

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2021, 10:44:43 pm »

So I read up some on this case,although it was Wikipedia. He apparently responded as a john but the relationship changed where he was in the pimp role. If that's accurate I can see things playing differently than if he was just a john.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2021, 09:35:03 am »

Every single time I read the news, I am reminded of why I like dogs better than people.  There are still plenty of good individual people, but this world is a f'ing cesspool. 

Why dogs are better than children (and I have both)

1.  A dog will always come when called.

2.  A dog will never talk back to you

3.  A dog will never complain about what you feed them

4.  A dog will always be loyal to you and love on you

5.  If a dog gets pregnant, you can sell their offspring.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2021, 12:50:39 pm »

So I read up some on this case,although it was Wikipedia. He apparently responded as a john but the relationship changed where he was in the pimp role. If that's accurate I can see things playing differently than if he was just a john.
I don't know if it changes it all that much.

Charging documents say Kizer admitted to taking an Uber from Milwaukee to Volar's residence, shooting him because "she had gotten upset and she was tired of [him] touching her"
If you're tired of someone touching you. You don't go kill them, you stay away from them and testify against them in court.

The prosecution agreed that Volar was an abuser,[8] but further stated that Kizer planned to steal Volar's car as indicated by being armed with the gun, and that she downloaded a police scanner app the day of the shooting.[5]
Then when you travel to a different town to visit someone you are "tired of touching you" with a gun, a police scanner, and cover your tracks after killing them, setting them on fire, and robbing them. We obviously don't know all the facts of the case and things could change. Additional evidence could totally exonerate her. However, with what I know about the case, it looks like she planned to kill and/or rob him before she went there. 

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2021, 01:32:10 pm »

If the Rittenhouse trial proves anything it's that the prosecutors of Kenosha aren't afraid of overcharging "suspects" but the people of the jury actually enforce the law. If it is as Spider says she will walk. I honestly do not think race means as much as some would want us to believe.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2021, 03:18:12 pm »

If the Rittenhouse trial proves anything it's that the prosecutors of Kenosha aren't afraid of overcharging "suspects" but the people of the jury actually enforce the law. If it is as Spider says she will walk. I honestly do not think race means as much as some would want us to believe.
CF you didn't get the memo from Spider? In 2021 there's an epidemic of honkys chasing down negros and executing them in the street like animals. He keeps brainwashing us with the liberal propaganda, might as well play along lol.....

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2021, 04:46:07 pm »

I don't know if it changes it all that much.

I don't think you completely understand my point. It changes things significantly from her tracking down a john she was freely seeing to her tracking down a pimp which can be a complicated relationship.  It doesn't change the fact that she went to him after the arrest at all. It does change my understanding of why.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2021, 08:28:48 am »

I'm a cat person

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2021, 09:17:00 am »

I'm a cat person

The problem with cats is that they claw up your furniture and they won't necessarily come when called (they come to you when THEY want to).   

The advantage with cats is you can get away for a long weekend without having to get someone to watch them.   Just fill their food and water bowls up to the brim and lay out a clean litterbox.
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2021, 09:27:49 am »

They are vey low maintenance that way, and when they want attention they'll seek it out. Then go hide and leave you alone when they've had enough. I always think that I want a dog, but then November to March happens and I'm like, no.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray