Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:17:50 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Shooting on the set of Rust
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Shooting on the set of Rust  (Read 5073 times)
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2021, 10:04:57 pm »

I just saw another interview. He pulled the hammer back and released it. Appears it wasn't far enough back to cock but still far enough to fire when released.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2021, 10:18:07 pm »

I just saw another interview. He pulled the hammer back and released it. Appears it wasn't far enough back to cock but still far enough to fire when released.
I guess that's technically possible. But all the single action revolvers of that type that I've ever dealt with had a half cock position that you have to use to even load the weapon. It's hard for me to believe that either: half cock didn't catch the hammer or that the hammer had enough inertia to ignite the primer before the half cock position. Anyhow, all the info will come out eventually

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2021, 07:22:03 am »

I have no idea whether the reports are valid or not, but I've seen a couple things in the "news" that stated that they doing a marking exercise which is where everyone gets into position so they can measure camera distances for the "real" filming, but that these marking exercises are also filmed.  So if that is the case, I would think that there would be video evidence which would either support Baldwin's claims or dispute them. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray