Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:52:14 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Bible Belt & Covid restrictions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Bible Belt & Covid restrictions  (Read 4326 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: December 03, 2021, 06:37:54 pm »

Mask mandates and social distancing is required per Leviticus 13:45-46.  There is also other verses about hand washing.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 06:50:35 pm »

Mask mandates and social distancing is required per Leviticus 13:45-46.  There is also other verses about hand washing.
You have entirely too much time on your hands lol

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 06:54:08 pm »

I'm an atheist, so the bible doesn't mean shit to me.  The US Constitution, however, means a great deal to me. 
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 06:41:57 am »

Since when is COVID a skin disease?
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 11:27:12 am »

Since when is COVID a skin disease?

It is a disease spread by airborne droplets.  Any honest reading of the bible requires wearing a mask, social distancing, quarantining when infected and notifying anyone you have been in contact with when you learn of a diagnosis.

Not the nonsense spread by the antimaskers.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 12:11:08 pm »

It is a disease spread by airborne droplets.  Any honest reading of the bible requires wearing a mask, social distancing, quarantining when infected and notifying anyone you have been in contact with when you learn of a diagnosis.

Not the nonsense spread by the antimaskers.

Are you a Christian?

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 12:48:07 pm »

Are you a Christian?

Depends on your definition of Christian. If you define Christian as someone who agrees with the teaching of Jesus,  (Love thy neighbor, feed the hungry, don't cast stones, etc.) and believes the world would be a better place if everyone followed the teachings of Jesus then yes.

If you define Christian as some who believes Mary didn't have sex then no. 

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2021, 01:11:18 pm »

Depends on your definition of Christian. If you define Christian as someone who agrees with the teaching of Jesus,  (Love thy neighbor, feed the hungry, don't cast stones, etc.) and believes the world would be a better place if everyone followed the teachings of Jesus then yes.

Such a Spider like answer. Does he give you lessons?  You turned a simple yes or no question into a mouth full of Greek salad. It's obvious why this thread was created. But I guess that wouldn't be casting stones at people you disagree with? LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2021, 04:58:16 pm »

I agree, if Mary actually existed (which is debatable), she fucks.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 05:12:42 pm »

The entire idea of a married woman who gets pregnant - but not from her husband - and claims "No, I'm still a virgin my dear, this must be a Magic Pregnancy" is so laughable that literally no fully-functioning adult would believe it.*  It's the most epic tale of cucking in history.

But I guess if it's 2000-year-old third-hand hearsay from a bunch of "witnesses" who didn't themselves hear about it until decades after it happened, It Must Be True!

*Seriously, consider this: think of the most trustworthy and honorable woman you know.  Now imagine - in a situation where she had access to men - that she claimed that she was pregnant without any other person's involvement.  You would tell her to stop insulting you with these shameless and transparent lies.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 05:23:37 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2021, 05:36:15 pm »

Such a Spider like answer. Does he give you lessons?  You turned a simple yes or no question into a mouth full of Greek salad. It's obvious why this thread was created. But I guess that wouldn't be casting stones at people you disagree with? LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for the compliment.  Spider is way more articulate on his worse day than I am on my best so I greatly appreciate the compliment.  I am not surprised you wanted a one word answer, rather one that actually answerer the question with nuance.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2021, 05:44:43 pm »

Thank you for the compliment.  Spider is way more articulate on his worse day than I am on my best so I greatly appreciate the compliment.  I am not surprised you wanted a one word answer, rather one that actually answerer the question with nuance.
Nuance my ass, no you just simply avoided the question. You're either claim Christianity as your religion or you don't. Hell, many different religions teach the things you listed, they are not unique to Christianity.

You still haven't addressed the actual point of this thread.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2021, 05:55:54 pm »

The point of this thread is the bible actually encourages, not discourages mask wearing and social distancing. 

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2021, 06:14:35 pm »

The point of this thread is the bible actually encourages, not discourages mask wearing and social distancing. 
So you say you don't believe in casting stones in a thread you started to cast stones? Gotcha 👌👌

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2021, 08:48:36 pm »

I'll pray that you all find happiness in your lives because some of you come off as the most miserable people I've ever encountered.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray