Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:18:06 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  How fucking selfish can a person be?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: How fucking selfish can a person be?  (Read 1893 times)
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2021, 10:50:00 am »

Mask mandate is similar but vaccine mandate isn't even close. In the hiistory of the US I highly doubt anyone has ever risked their life to put on a shirt or shoes.  I get that you guys who have survived the jab pretend it's harmless but for thousands of others it didn't go so well. 

Where do you see a vaccine requirement here?

I see a mask requirement.

The CDC said, "People who are FULLY VACCINATED and are NOT showing symptoms don't need to wear a mask."

If you're not fully vaccinated .. then wear a mask .. that's a mask requirement.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2021, 12:10:39 pm »

2.  Those vaccines were researched for years and proven to be effective.   This vaccine was rushed to the market and is proven to be inconsistent at not only preventing the disease but several friends of mine have reacted badly to it.
Are you comparing this to the scientific data about the efficacy of the polio, mumps, measles, smallpox etc. vaccines?  As I'm sure you know, NO vaccine is 100% effective.
Do you have the data on how many people have caught those diseases after being vaccinated?  Because most people who say this seem to just be making it up out of whole cloth.

3.  This is how the government removes your freedom.   One step at a time.  That's how it was done in Hitler's Germany, Castro's Cuba, Mao's China and everywhere else.  That's why if a government official shows up to my house and tells me to get vaccinated or I won't be able to enter a store/business, I have no qualms about putting a bullet in them first and worrying about them later.
So how many bullets have you put in law enforcement since the government started telling you that you're not allowed to drive a car unless you wear a seat belt?

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2021, 03:41:17 pm »

Where do you see a vaccine requirement here?

It's literally in your response. I didn't magically bring it up to win an argument about semantics.

It takes some mental gymnastics to equate a vaccine requirement or a mask requirement (which btw is no different than a shirt or shoes requirement) with a destructive government.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2021, 04:13:09 pm »

My brother who is home for the holidays just tested positive

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray