Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:05:32 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog - Patriots
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Live Blog - Patriots  (Read 1367 times)
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2022, 06:30:47 pm »

DUUKE
Hope he's around next year.

DenverFinFan
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2022, 06:35:45 pm »

Hope he's around next year.

Me too. I hope Miami will address RB’s but with a better line Duke and Lindsay could be good.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2022, 06:37:55 pm »

Good heads up on the fumble recovery.

Get a TD and ice this game, please.

I hate you so much Bill Bellichick.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2022, 06:53:18 pm »

Classic Dolphins FG part 2, but it should be enough tonight
DenverFinFan
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2022, 07:01:13 pm »

Just can’t ever put it away
DenverFinFan
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2022, 07:07:13 pm »

Critical third down, and Tua misses. Not very encouraging.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2022, 07:14:37 pm »

Unbelievable, are we gonna find a way to lose?

DenverFinFan
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2022, 07:14:50 pm »

Typical Dolphins. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if we blow it.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2022, 07:22:41 pm »

That should do it. Well done Tua.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2022, 07:24:57 pm »

That should do it. Well done Tua.
Wish he did a bit more of running like that earlier in the year. Might have changed the outcome of a game or 2

DenverFinFan
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2022, 07:33:57 pm »

Great ending.

Well, it’s a win. Hard to feel great about it and it’s a disappointing season, but it feels good to sweep the pats. I think it says something we even finished with a winning record considering how we started.

I don’t know if we can do better than 9-10 wins with Flores/Tua but there is still some reason for hope.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2022, 07:42:24 pm »

Great ending.

Well, it’s a win. Hard to feel great about it and it’s a disappointing season, but it feels good to sweep the pats. I think it says something we even finished with a winning record considering how we started.

I don’t know if we can do better than 9-10 wins with Flores/Tua but there is still some reason for hope.

It's definitely nice to sweep the Pats, but very few of our wins were showing us to be dominant contenders. I know we should've made the playoffs, but we weren't exactly powerhouses even if we did.

We only need an overhaul of coaching, not on the field. I really think we have some good talent that is being screwed over by Flores and his shitty coaching staff. I said this a million times, but Solomon went from a good starter to not being allowed on the field. Jackson went from a rookie with promise to the worst Tackle in the league. That just doesn't happen and I have yet to even hear an explanation for what happened with Solomon, how was he unable to crack the worst line in the league?

-Real Coach
-Real OC
-Real O-Line Coach
-Legit WR to pair with Waddle
-Sign the top O-Line guy in free agency
-Get a RB or resign Duke

Hiring a new coach gets you the 2nd and 3rd ones, leaving just the bottom 3. I think that's worth 2 more wins as long as Tua matures more in the offseason. I don't think we will be Superbowl contenders but the Bills just won the division with 11 wins, they aren't unstoppable.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2022, 07:51:07 pm »

It's definitely nice to sweep the Pats.

It sure is.   Last time it happened was 2000.   That's over 20 years ago.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 09:41:35 pm by ArtieChokePhin » Logged
DenverFinFan
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2022, 08:06:39 pm »

It's definitely nice to sweep the Pats, but very few of our wins were showing us to be dominant contenders. I know we should've made the playoffs, but we weren't exactly powerhouses even if we did.

We only need an overhaul of coaching, not on the field. I really think we have some good talent that is being screwed over by Flores and his shitty coaching staff. I said this a million times, but Solomon went from a good starter to not being allowed on the field. Jackson went from a rookie with promise to the worst Tackle in the league. That just doesn't happen and I have yet to even hear an explanation for what happened with Solomon, how was he unable to crack the worst line in the league?

-Real Coach
-Real OC
-Real O-Line Coach
-Legit WR to pair with Waddle
-Sign the top O-Line guy in free agency
-Get a RB or resign Duke

Hiring a new coach gets you the 2nd and 3rd ones, leaving just the bottom 3. I think that's worth 2 more wins as long as Tua matures more in the offseason. I don't think we will be Superbowl contenders but the Bills just won the division with 11 wins, they aren't unstoppable.

I agree with you.

If it were up to me I’d fire Flores tomorrow and find a coach that can tap Tua’s potential ( or be prepared to find a replacement if he truly doesn’t have it ). I don’t think Flores can do that so it’s at best 8-10 wins next year.

More likely though is we start 1-4, fire Flores and scrape together a few meaningless wins that just messes up draft position.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray