Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:55:26 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins Top 10 Touchdowns - Best of 2021
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins Top 10 Touchdowns - Best of 2021  (Read 539 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: January 24, 2022, 09:38:53 pm »

Nice highlights from the season. Seems like most of these were from the last third of the season but still good to see the Dolphins in a positive light and having soe fun.

https://youtu.be/NoFV-kB4cfc

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 04:35:36 am »

X's strip/fumble recovery/return TD was the individual highlight of the year and should have been #1. His pick 6 should have been in the top 10 too.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 11:11:47 am »

Thanks for this, I feel better about next year just seeing this. I don't believe there was a lack of talent on this team this year, I believe there was a lack of good coaching and perhaps leadership. We need to sprinkle in a couple of very good leader types of free agents this year and establish a good foundation of coaching for the future and I think the future is very bright. I've come a long way on Tua, while I still don't think he's the QB some had hoped, I think he can be a very effective QB. We need to stop with the thinking that your QB has to be a savior, he just has to be one piece of the puzzle and Tua is certainly capable of that. It's all the other puzzle pieces that need to be put in place by the right coaching staff now.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray