Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:52:54 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Rumor: Charlie Frye, is out in Miami. Per source
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rumor: Charlie Frye, is out in Miami. Per source  (Read 683 times)
pondwater
Uber Member

« on: January 28, 2022, 12:39:06 pm »

Miami QB coach Charlie Frye is out in Miami. Per source. Not sure what that means. Maybe they have already picked a HC and the replacement discussions have taken place. Maybe it means that they're just not happy with Frye and decided they don't want him. Maybe it's just a rumor and isn't true. Haha, the offseason is fun when you fire your HC...

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 03:55:01 pm »

Bit odd to do this now but I don't think it means too much. If we got Daboll, he definitely would've brought in his own guy to be QB Coach anyway. Not like Frye blew everyone away either.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 04:06:19 pm »

Bit odd to do this now but I don't think it means too much. If we got Daboll, he definitely would've brought in his own guy to be QB Coach anyway. Not like Frye blew everyone away either.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Timing is a bit odd. Hell, I would have thought that the dual headed pecker Studesville and Godsey would have been shown the door or heavily demoted by now, lol

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 04:40:34 pm »

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Timing is a bit odd. Hell, I would have thought that the dual headed pecker Studesville and Godsey would have been shown the door or heavily demoted by now, lol

Yeah, how those guys are still around but Frye isn't is quite bizarre. Maybe they want the new HC to interview them to get intel on the players before they release them?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 05:17:19 pm »

May be by his own choice. Hard to belive he was relieved of duty before new coach comes in.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 05:20:26 pm »

May be by his own choice. Hard to belive he was relieved of duty before new coach comes in.

Maybe. He probably sees the writing on the wall and wants to secure his next job.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray