Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:54:05 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Brian Daboll, Mike McDaniel, Kellen Moore on Dolphins second interview next week
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Brian Daboll, Mike McDaniel, Kellen Moore on Dolphins second interview next week  (Read 1521 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2022, 08:34:54 am »

I'm still seeing rumors that Ross will still make a play for Harbaugh now that Harbaugh has put his name into the NFL Head coaching search. The theory is that Ross can now claim that he's not taking Harbaugh from Michigan, rather taking him from some other NFL team.

It does make sense since he loves Michigan more than Miami. However, I don't think it's some grand conspiracy that also involves Minnesota. I just think he told Harbaugh he is interested in him if he returns to the NFL but he doesn't want to hurt Michigan and maybe Harbaugh started the Minnesota stuff and Ross is now free of his blood oath to Michigan.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2022, 12:56:41 pm »

McDaniel's interview yesterday was apparently an all day affair and he spoke highly of Tua. In a few days we will know who our HC is so we can go from speculating to anger.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2022, 02:22:46 pm »

In a few days we will know who our HC is so we can go from speculating to anger.
LOL ... spoken like a true Dolphin fan.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray