Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:33:50 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Skylar Thompson vs. Joe Flacco in Week 18
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Skylar Thompson vs. Joe Flacco in Week 18  (Read 604 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: January 06, 2023, 12:45:46 pm »

Just as everyone predicted in the preseason.

White is too injured to play and Zach Wilson cannot mentally play at this point. This is hilariously tragic.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 01:08:44 pm »

Knowing us Joe is gonna torch is for 350 and 3 touchdowns. I’m sure he still has some animosity over the time we concussed him.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 01:37:44 pm »

Knowing us Joe is gonna torch is for 350 and 3 touchdowns. I’m sure he still has some animosity over the time we concussed him.

I'm still mad about that play.

He was sliding for the first down, putting himself in play...yet we can't hit him.  WTF?

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 01:51:54 pm »

I'm still mad about that play.

He was sliding for the first down, putting himself in play...yet we can't hit him.  WTF?

Yeah, the rule changes to protect QB's got ridiculous. If you can't hit them, then they can't run.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 11:00:19 pm »

That was a long time ago. We've taken him to pieces each time he's worn a Jets uniform - the pressure we've applied the last few games has been too much with his lack of mobility.

That said it's possible that both Chubb and X could be out injured, so we need the rest of the defense to step up.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 07:42:42 pm »

It should be an easy home win for the Dolphins.  Miami has a decent pass rush and should be able to sack an immobile Flacco 3 or 4 times; and force an interception or two.  Thompson has a full week to get his timing down with Hill and Waddle; and will throw to Geiseki unlike Tua.  Miami should be a 10 point favorite at least.

All that said I predict Jets win with a last second FG, 16 - 13.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2023, 08:14:52 pm »

It should be an easy home win for the Dolphins.  Miami has a decent pass rush and should be able to sack an immobile Flacco 3 or 4 times; and force an interception or two.  Thompson has a full week to get his timing down with Hill and Waddle; and will throw to Geiseki unlike Tua.  Miami should be a 10 point favorite at least.

All that said I predict Jets win with a last second FG, 16 - 13.

After Sanders misses 3 Field Goals, including a 29 yarder to tie as time expires.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray