Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:23:15 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  POLL: Who do you want to coach the Dolphins next year?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Poll
Question: Who do you want to coach the Dolphins next year?
Thomas Brown   -0 (0%)
Leslie Frazier   -0 (0%)
Dan Quinn   -1 (5.9%)
Vance Joseph   -1 (5.9%)
Kellen Moore   -0 (0%)
Mike McDaniel   -1 (5.9%)
Brian Daboll   -0 (0%)
Doug Pederson   -8 (47.1%)
Other   -3 (17.6%)
Jim Harbaugh   -3 (17.6%)
Total Voters: 17

Author Topic: POLL: Who do you want to coach the Dolphins next year?  (Read 6204 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2022, 06:48:44 pm »

Actually got worse in our 3rd year despite a draft where we nailed our Top 3 picks. Honestly, what coach survives a 1-7 start in his 3rd year? It was a crime he wasn't fired midseason and probably would've prevented this lawsuit.

Why does everyone ignore the fact that during these losses Tua was out injured?  If this were any other team the people on here would be making excuses that the only reason that Miami beat said team was because they were without their QB.  And how about the $10 Million WR signing that the guy only played ONE GAME?  How about all the games that Parker was out injured at the same time as these other two?  How about the fact that Miami traded away all of their RB talent over the past few years and wasn't able to re-stock that position?  And you really can't count his first year because all the talented players were traded away, it was a miracle they won as many as they did.  Yet Flores takes all the blame.

IMO Flores' only failure was not putting together a cohesive offensive coaching unit; the OC's and line coaches all failed.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 09:06:32 pm by masterfins » Logged
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2022, 08:07:16 pm »

just noticed in the poll above, I was the only person to vote for mike mcdaniel .. someone even voted for vance joseph .. what a bum
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2022, 08:19:15 am »

just noticed in the poll above, I was the only person to vote for mike mcdaniel .. someone even voted for vance joseph .. what a bum
FWIW McDaniel was a close second after Harbaugh for me.  I've been very impressed with him.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2023, 02:05:38 am »

The Jags have hired Doug Pederson.

It's increasingly looking like we're going to wind up with first time HC again. So much for Ross wanting someone with experience... Roll Eyes

... and just like that, in his very first season this basket case of a franchise has made the playoffs - and with a bit of momentum going in too. Well done Jags.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2023, 09:29:47 am »

... and just like that, in his very first season this basket case of a franchise has made the playoffs - and with a bit of momentum going in too. Well done Jags.

I'm still relatively happy with McDaniel. The Jags weren't the talentless team they seemed to be under Urban Meyer, he just was perhaps the worst HC in NFL history.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray