Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:49:13 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Championship Weekend
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Championship Weekend  (Read 2837 times)
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2022, 03:02:17 am »

Just how lucky are the Bengals?

They were basically gifted wins from stupid coaching decisions by the Titans, and now the Chiefs.

Forget about Tanny's INTs and Mahomes massive choke job, if the coaches just took the points they had on offer instead of taking dumb risks they'd have won and the Bengals would be planning for next season.

Will their luck continue?
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2022, 08:35:17 am »

Just how lucky are the Bengals?

They were basically gifted wins from stupid coaching decisions by the Titans, and now the Chiefs.

Forget about Tanny's INTs and Mahomes massive choke job, if the coaches just took the points they had on offer instead of taking dumb risks they'd have won and the Bengals would be planning for next season.

Will their luck continue?

Hard to find any championship team who didn't have some good luck. If they had bad luck, they wouldn't be there.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2022, 09:18:40 am »

Bengals vs Rams in the Superbowl.  That should be a good game, however you have arguably the best defensive line in football going against the most sacked QB in the NFL this year. 
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2022, 10:01:41 am »

Bengals vs Rams in the Superbowl.  That should be a good game, however you have arguably the best defensive line in football going against the most sacked QB in the NFL this year. 

Usually a recipe for disaster but he made it this far. Plus, Niners literally dropped an INT that would've sent them to the Superbowl. I don't have much faith in Stafford, I have faith in his receivers. It's really a coin flip for me but since Stan Kroenke is evil, I will be rooting for the Bengals.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2022, 03:00:59 pm »

That INT would NOT HAVE sent them to the Super Bowl.  There was plenty of time left.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2022, 03:46:47 pm »

That INT would NOT HAVE sent them to the Super Bowl.  There was plenty of time left.

That was an easy pick six and would've put the Niners ahead 24-7.  A three score game in the 4th quarter would've been too much for Stafford to overcome
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2022, 04:01:30 pm »

That was an easy pick six and would've put the Niners ahead 24-7.  A three score game in the 4th quarter would've been too much for Stafford to overcome

We may be thinking of different ones.  The one I am thinking of happened when it was 17-14.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2022, 07:20:36 pm »

Which play are you referring to, specifically?

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2022, 09:22:20 pm »

I'm referring to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91p5Gj7iX_s

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2022, 01:59:01 pm »

That was an easy pick. But is was not an easy 6. He had 65 yards to go with most of the opposing team players between him and the end zone. He probably would have gotten back to the Rams 40ish yard line

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2022, 07:43:15 pm »

That was an easy pick. But is was not an easy 6. He had 65 yards to go with most of the opposing team players between him and the end zone. He probably would have gotten back to the Rams 40ish yard line

Never said it was a pick six.  Read my posts

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2022, 07:43:56 pm »

Chiefs missed some chances, too

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2022, 07:44:19 pm »

I think it will be a down to the wire game

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray