Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:36:11 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2022 Proposed rule changes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2022 Proposed rule changes  (Read 678 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: March 16, 2022, 10:18:02 am »

Just saw a couple of rule changes proposals. I kind of like the Titans proposal. It would only allow a team to win the game on first possession if the team scores a TD and then has a successul 2 point conversion. If they miss that would allow the second team to get the ball and force them to score a TD and could win with an extra point. If the first team chooses to kick it then the other team would get the ball.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 10:38:02 am »

It's a step in the right direction for sure. I'll take almost anything to fix the nonsense we have right now.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 10:38:56 am »

Just saw a couple of rule changes proposals. I kind of like the Titans proposal. It would only allow a team to win the game on first possession if the team scores a TD and then has a successul 2 point conversion. If they miss that would allow the second team to get the ball and force them to score a TD and could win with an extra point. If the first team chooses to kick it then the other team would get the ball.

I could live with this, but I still like the college style Kansas Tiebreaker idea.   Because it's the NFL, let's make it more difficult:

-Start from the 30 yard line.

-Only two point conversions allowed after TDs

-After two OTs, do only two point conversion plays.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray