Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:05:08 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Channing Tindall could be the Miami Dolphins answer to Josh Allen
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Channing Tindall could be the Miami Dolphins answer to Josh Allen  (Read 567 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: May 03, 2022, 07:59:01 am »

Interesting observation by Brian Miller of phinphanatic.com. I have to admit it does make sense and would be awesome if it worked out like this. Josh Allen has killed us with his running abilities and the AFC has plenty more who could as well.

Tindall is quick. He is fast to the point of contact, he can hit hard, and he can tackle consistently. He also has room to grow but if I am Josh Boyer and the Miami Dolphins defensive coaches, I’m using Tindall to shadow opposing quarterbacks or the top running backs.

The speed at which Tindall plays is impressive and has been the talking point all weekend long. The Dolphins made a play to get better at stopping the run and perhaps, stopping the talented QBs that are now all over the AFC.

https://phinphanatic.com/2022/05/02/channing-tindall-could-be-the-miami-dolphins-answer-to-josh-allen/

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 08:42:34 am »

I've watched a lot of film on him, he's the perfect spy linebacker.  His cons are he's raw in coverage, but has the speed to be a good cover linebacker with coaching, and he sometimes overcommits.  I'd rather have a guy flying around the field like him though.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 10:58:52 am »

This team definitely could use another Zach Thomas.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 02:19:58 pm »

Most NFL QB's stop running so much after a few years in the NFL, and Allen is getting there.  But it certainly does seem to be more of a characteristic of new young QB's to run the ball.  Maybe coaches and coordinators are letting them do that more, moving them to a more replaceable "part" unless they are proven to be great.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray