Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:41:15 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  I find the Amber Heard obsession to be very weird.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I find the Amber Heard obsession to be very weird.  (Read 1282 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2022, 09:51:05 am »

So, just more on this topic --

I just saw a news report on Facebook that Depp is reportedly being asked to join the new Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey, Jr.

...fine...whatever.

But it's just 1000s of comments of people (mostly women) fawning about how they're going to go buy entire theaters and multiple showings to support him.  That's so fucking weird.

Maybe the dude has a crazy, lying wife and he didn't beat her as bad as she claimed -- but the dude still seems like a drug-addled, toxic person.  I'm not trying to cancel the dude, but I don't get the pendulum swing to thing he needs extra love.

I drink your milkshake!
SlothVomit

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2022, 10:14:54 am »

Drug addicted toxic people have been the "it" thing for decades. Nothing new here. Is it strange? Sure. Do I understand it? Yes. Women love a "bad boy"

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2022, 10:47:26 am »

Women love a "bad boy"

Yeah, I think it might just be as simple as that.

I drink your milkshake!
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2022, 07:01:38 pm »

More pouring on today on social media, praising Depp, and trying to get him back in the Pirates franchise.

They were both found guilty of defamation, his own witnesses and his therapist describe them as mutually toxic.  And aside from that first movie, those Pirate movies are bad.  Whatever, man....celeb culture is weird as shit.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2022, 04:32:22 pm »

Whatever, man....celeb culture is weird as shit.
Yes it is. The Kardasians are even worse as they haven't even done anything.

I can't see how anyone is proud to be either of their freinds but at least he is going to be Ok in a sense. He's freaking loaded.  It's kind of sad for her really because if she can't work and can't get this reversed he just bankrupted her. She had it all and then lost it because of her vindictive nature.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2022, 09:15:50 am »

Yes it is. The Kardasians are even worse as they haven't even done anything.

I guess I just have to disagree.

The Kardasians have a TV show that you can either choose to watch or not watch (I choose not to). 
And Kim is kind of an activist and she is involved in promotion of make-up or clothes or something...she's like a spokeswoman.

My point in that is that Kim K doesn't come to you -- you have to seek her out.  You have to turn on her show.  She's mostly a social media influencer that has followers -- and those are people that choose to follow her.

I honestly don't think I'd know who Kim K was if I passed her on the street.  She isn't in your face at all.  If you don't seek her out, she's not around.  This trial was everywhere, on ads and social media and click-bait articles and everything....everywhere.

I drink your milkshake!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2022, 04:35:56 pm »

I disagree. This trial was basically nowhere in my world except this thread and hearing them talk about it on the radio one day. I just saw Heard snort coke in  court for the first time today
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2022, 08:47:42 pm »

I disagree. This trial was basically nowhere in my world except this thread and hearing them talk about it on the radio one day. I just saw Heard snort coke in  court for the first time today

I have a lot of people on my Facebook that I don't really know personally but have contacts from a costuming club in which I have responsibilities.  Also -- there's like distant family and stuff.

It might be picking up something on the algorithm, because my friends are posting about it all the time and the sponsored news story that are flashing up have been about it regularly, as well.

Plus, it's all over the Reddit homepage all the time.  Maybe it's just the sites I use.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray