Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:28:31 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  What're you watching? 5/11/2022
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What're you watching? 5/11/2022  (Read 889 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2022, 03:35:37 pm »

I'm re watching Community On Netflix. Re watching 24 on IMBD, or whatever it's called now. Just finished up something on Netflix called We Are All Dead. (I love what the Koreans do with horror). I'm going to turn to this new Star Trek series on Paramount+ that I think Dave mentioned. It's a prequel I think to the original Star Trek. Got nostalgic and watching Angry Beavers on Paramount+.
Yeah I'm watching Community as well, I never watched the last two season.  24 was great, my wife and I binged that last year on Freevee (used to be IMDB).  All Of Us Are Dead was good.  If you liked Squid Game and All of Us Are Dead, give Alice in Borderland on Netflix a shot, it's pretty good. 
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2022, 03:37:49 pm »

Thanks for that recommendation. I'll check it out.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2022, 04:35:20 pm »

I just watched the first four episodes of Bosch Legacy over the weekend, I liked it.  I didn't care for the last season of Bosch on Amazon, so I was glad this season is better so far.  I guess they are issuing a couple episodes every Friday.  I'm getting caught up on some past episodes of the Rookie on ABC, I missed about a month's worth.  I've watched Downton Abby a few times, never watched the first movie, now they are advertising for another movie coming to theaters May 20th I believe.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray