Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:18:36 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Nineteen children under the age of 10 killed in TX school shooting
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Print
Author Topic: Nineteen children under the age of 10 killed in TX school shooting  (Read 7600 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2022, 04:47:22 pm »

The Uvalde PD specifically trained for school shootings in March of this year, for all the good it did.  And as part of that training, the following statement was given:

“A first responder unwilling to place the lives of the innocent above their own safety should consider another career field.”

But according to this theory you cited, as a result of the anti-police brutality movement, police are not only putting their own safety above the lives of the innocent... now they are also putting the possibility of any professional criticism over the lives of 4th graders being systematically executed in the next room.

Essentially, you are saying that the police could have stopped this massacre within 3 minutes of it starting, but intentionally chose not to because they would rather let children die than face the possibility of people saying mean things about them.  That would be a FAR more damning indictment of the police... especially since people are saying a lot worse than "defund" right now!  Their disgusting cowardice didn't even work to achieve their only goal of avoiding public criticism!
I'm sayinng some places are putting political correctness above preparing for evil or enforcing the law. See places like Washington  State, Minneapolis, New York City and LA for how well that is working out. I honestly have no idea what happened in TX. Just stating what I heard from someone who has dealt with worst of the worst and didn't just read about it.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2022, 05:53:30 pm »

Well, we can see that in TX, where politicians disavow "defund the police" with full-throated enthusiasm, the police has reached the absolute pinnacle of rank cowardice in standing by idly as children are executed one-by-one in the next room.  So what could be worse than that?  What kind of hellish dystopia is currently happening in WA state, MPLS, NYC, and LA that is worse than the disgusting debacle that just took place in the very heart of crimson-red small-town Texas?  I don't remember hearing about any of those heavily defunded police departments sitting on their hands while listening to the screams of children being murdered 10 feet away for over an hour.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2022, 05:54:12 pm »

The Uvalde PD specifically trained for school shootings in March of this year, for all the good it did.  And as part of that training, the following statement was given:

“A first responder unwilling to place the lives of the innocent above their own safety should consider another career field.”

But according to this theory you cited, as a result of the anti-police brutality movement, police are not only putting their own safety above the lives of the innocent... now they are also putting the possibility of any professional criticism over the lives of 4th graders being systematically executed in the next room.

Essentially, you are saying that the police could have stopped this massacre within 3 minutes of it starting, but intentionally chose not to because they would rather let children die than face the possibility of people saying mean things about them.  That would be a FAR more damning indictment of the police... especially since people are saying a lot worse than "defund" right now!  Their disgusting cowardice didn't even work to achieve their only goal of avoiding public criticism!

Like I said, they won't because their lives are not in danger.

In the shooting I cited, the citizens AND the security personnel responding because their lives were in danger.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2022, 06:01:11 pm »

Like I said, they won't because their lives are not in danger.
If the officers of a city's police department are unwilling to intervene in the hour-long systematic execution of children in the next room because "their lives are not in danger," they serve no purpose whatsoever and should all be summarily fired, if not prosecuted.

The police are apparently unwilling to use their ample weaponry on someone other than unarmed brown people.

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2022, 06:12:47 pm »

The police are apparently unwilling to use their ample weaponry on someone other than unarmed brown people.

Spoken like a true race baiting MF.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2022, 06:25:44 pm »

If the officers of a city's police department are unwilling to intervene in the hour-long systematic execution of children in the next room because "their lives are not in danger," they serve no purpose whatsoever and should all be summarily fired, if not prosecuted.

That's my point.  That's why we need armed citizens.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2022, 07:01:55 pm »

Spoken like a true race baiting MF.
Nah, this isn't race baiting at all.  True race baiting would be doing something like this clown, who was summarily fired for being a racist dirtbag.  It takes a special kind of talent to become nationally famous for your racism when you're not even a celebrity.  What a pathetic loser!  I'm sure you would agree that there are few people in this country as pitiful and wretched as that openly obvious racist, right?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:10:44 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2022, 07:04:29 pm »

That's my point.  That's why we need armed citizens.
A nation full of George Zimmermans and Kyle Rittenhouses is not the answer.
The solution is to fire these incompetent cowards and replace them with real police.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2022, 07:10:57 pm »

A nation full of George Zimmermans and Kyle Rittenhouses is not the answer.
The solution is to fire these incompetent cowards and replace them with real police.

99.9% of people will only respond to a crisis if their lives are in danger.

We simply won't be able to hire enough police officers who are willing to act the way you are saying.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:13:02 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2022, 07:19:39 pm »

99.9% of people will only respond to a crisis if their lives are in danger.
You shouldn't let these deplorable cowards in Uvalde shape your opinion of your fellow Americans as a whole.

We have plenty of brave people in our fire departments all across the nation who regularly put themselves in danger to save the lives of others.  Similarly, there are many patriots serving in our military who have more courage and self-sacrifice in their little finger than the entire Uvalde Police Department.

Not all Americans are as selfish and heartless as the police officers who stood by stone-faced as fourth-graders were executed one-by-one in the next room.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:23:13 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2022, 07:40:32 pm »

You shouldn't let these deplorable cowards in Uvalde shape your opinion of your fellow Americans as a whole.

We have plenty of brave people in our fire departments all across the nation who regularly put themselves in danger to save the lives of others.  Similarly, there are many patriots serving in our military who have more courage and self-sacrifice in their little finger than the entire Uvalde Police Department.

Not all Americans are as selfish and heartless as the police officers who stood by stone-faced as fourth-graders were executed one-by-one in the next room.

Fire fighters fight fires, not active shooters.  They are brave men and women, but facing an active shooter is much more dangerous.

Military soldiers fight for their own self-preservation too.  It's a different situation than police officers responding to an active shooter.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2022, 08:10:29 pm »

The fact remains: firefighters don't run away from fires, they run into them.
Not all Americans are as cowardly as the Uvalde PD.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2022, 08:23:21 pm »

I hope you are right Spider, but from what I've seen I'm not hopeful.

Officers quit in protest against murdering people.  Do you think people will actually become police officers if they are held responsible to the people they are supposed to protect?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 08:27:35 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2022, 08:31:25 pm »

Nah, this isn't race baiting at all.  True race baiting would be doing something like this clown, who was summarily fired for being a racist dirtbag.  It takes a special kind of talent to become nationally famous for your racism when you're not even a celebrity.  What a pathetic loser!  I'm sure you would agree that there are few people in this country as pitiful and wretched as that openly obvious racist, right?

I remember reading that story in the Miami Herald.  Apparently it made national news.   That guy is a dumbass but he wasn't even baiting.  He was being a full blown racist.

You on the other hand, bringing your defund the police and BLM agenda into this situation is flat out baiting.  

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 09:46:35 pm by ArtieChokePhin » Logged
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2022, 09:57:29 pm »

You on the other hand, bringing your defund the police and BLM agenda into this situation is flat out baiting.
CF is the one who brought "defund the police" into the discussion as an excuse for why the Uvalde PD refused to act.

So you're gonna keep that same energy and call him the "race baiting MF" now, right?
Or is it only "race baiting" when criticizing the police?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray