Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:46:56 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Nineteen children under the age of 10 killed in TX school shooting
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Print
Author Topic: Nineteen children under the age of 10 killed in TX school shooting  (Read 7624 times)
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2022, 09:52:28 am »

So you're gonna keep that same energy and call him the "race baiting MF" now, right?
Or is it only "race baiting" when criticizing the police?

AHEM!!!!

The police are apparently unwilling to use their ample weaponry on someone other than unarmed brown people.

This is race baiting at it's finest.   If you don't realize it, then you are really dense.

Now THIS is more along the lines of a fair criticism of the police as well as a fair opinion on gun control.  The above quote is a really fucked up opinion.

A nation full of George Zimmermans and Kyle Rittenhouses is not the answer.
The solution is to fire these incompetent cowards and replace them with real police.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2022, 11:58:11 am »

This is race baiting at it's finest.   If you don't realize it, then you are really dense.

No, it is a pretty spot observation.  The police DO shoot unarmed African-Americans at a shockingly high rate and they DO shy away from confronting actual shooters. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2022, 02:50:40 pm »

No, it is a pretty spot observation.  The police DO shoot unarmed African-Americans at a shockingly high rate and they DO shy away from confronting actual shooters. 

Again, you liberals need to actually do some research.   More white people get killed by police than black people.  Not to mention, at least in the state of Florida, there are more white people on death row than black people
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2022, 03:24:06 pm »

More white people get killed by police than black people.

Tell me why this statement is stupid.

I drink your milkshake!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2022, 03:34:25 pm »

More white people get killed by police than black people. 

True, but irrelevant for two reasons:

1. There are more white people than black people. Per capita, more African-Americans are killed by police than whites.

2.  I wasn't talking about all people.  I was specifically talking about unarmed people.  More unarmed African-American's are killed by the police than unarmed whites.   

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2022, 04:15:17 pm »

1. There are more white people than black people. Per capita, more African-Americans are killed by police than whites. 

But how many of these said people are committing crimes is the question
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2022, 04:24:24 pm »

True, but irrelevant for two reasons:

2.  I wasn't talking about all people.  I was specifically talking about unarmed people.  More unarmed African-American's are killed by the police than unarmed whites.  

Point 2 is mostly false.  This year so far 1 unarmed white person was killed and 2 unarmed black people were killed.  The same amount of unarmed whites ( 8 ) and blacks ( 8 ) were killed in 2021.  In 2020 more unarmed whites (26) were killed than blacks (18).  In 2019 more unarmed white's (26) where killed than blacks (12).  Whites outnumber blacks in unarmed police deaths every year before that going back to 2015 where blacks (38) outnumbered whites (31).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 04:32:03 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2022, 04:31:06 pm »

While I'm happy to have the discussion about police brutality, it's off-topic in this thread.

You claimed I was "race baiting" by bringing defund the police and BLM into the thread, but CF was the person who brought it up... as an excuse for why the Uvalde PD refused to do their job.  So why are you diverting the conversation into crime statistics?  Why aren't you criticizing your fellow conservative for "race baiting" by sidetracking this discussion into BLM?

Seems like you are fine with introducing "defund" and BLM into a discussion as long as it's in service of a) making excuses for the cops or b) assigning blame to brown people.  You were super energetic about calling me out as a "race baiting MF" when you thought I was the one who brought up police protests, but when I point out that it was another person on your team who shoehorned it into the discussion, suddenly you've lost all interest in that and it's time to change the subject.

If you want to call out CF for inserting BLM where it doesn't belong, then do so.  But in this instance, we are criticizing police for their selfish cowardice, not their more-common wanton brutality.

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2022, 06:28:48 pm »

Why aren't you criticizing your fellow conservative for "race baiting" by sidetracking this discussion into BLM?

Because he doesn't go bitching about it in every thread like you do.   That act is getting tired and old.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2022, 06:35:34 pm »

None of them.  In not a single one of these cases did they stand trial and adjudicated guilty.  So it is impossible to know if they committed the alleged offense.

However, the alleged offense of many of the killed AA were misdemeanors or civil violations. 

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2022, 05:13:16 pm »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/02/us/pete-arredondo-resigns-uvalde-city-council/index.html

It was unquestionably the right thing to do.  But it just took way too fucking long.  I am noticing a pattern with this douchebag.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2022, 10:13:30 pm »

If any of you have the courage to watch this video, you're braver than I am.

Why the Austin American-Statesman chose to publish video from inside Robb Elementary

Sorry, but I don't have the stomach to watch a video of armed cops fleeing because they heard gunfire in a classroom full of children, then refusing to take a single step back down the hallway for 44 minutes.  Maybe one of our more pro-law-enforcement members can watch it and report on whether that description is accurate.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2022, 10:41:46 pm »

Look at this asshole with a Punisher wallpaper on his phone, as he stands at a safe distance down the hall from a classroom of children being slaughtered:

What a pathetic coward.  Again, the only time these guys are "brave" is when they are confronting some unarmed person with a broken taillight, or maybe a 12-year-old with a squirt gun.  Then it's time to start blasting!

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2022, 08:02:48 am »

These cops needs to be sued by the parents of the dead kids for millions of dollars.

Or better yet, they should be locked up.  As a cop, your job is to serve and protect.  That means defending innocent lives, even if it costs you your own.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2022, 08:50:47 am »

Look at this asshole with a Punisher wallpaper on his phone, as he stands at a safe distance down the hall from a classroom of children being slaughtered:

What a pathetic coward.  Again, the only time these guys are "brave" is when they are confronting some unarmed person with a broken taillight, or maybe a 12-year-old with a squirt gun.  Then it's time to start blasting!
I really hope you are referring to the officers in the video and not all officers. I think things like the Pulse shooting have proved otherwise. In fact many police are former miltary who actually have experience in war zones. There are local shootouts on local levels that happen all too often and the police agresssively go after the shooter. Like the sorry arse SRO in the Parkland shootings, these are isolated instances.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray