Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:56:28 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Some Praise for Noah Igbinoghene
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Some Praise for Noah Igbinoghene  (Read 427 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: August 16, 2022, 12:37:24 pm »

Mike McDaniel on Noah Igbinoghene: “I’ve been impressed by his internal fortitude.”

McDaniel is asking of him: Always compete, have no memory, be cut throat, trust all of his training. When he’s being passive, McDaniel tells him “hey, that’s not you.”

I'll take any praise we can get from this kid. He always had a ton of talent, but his selection in the 1st round was a huge mistake. Any quality depth he can add is helpful.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 02:49:49 pm »

He actually had a pretty decent practice today defending a pass against Tyreek Hill, had what would have been a sack if he was allowed to tackle the QB, and  then intercepting Teddy for what would have been a pick 6.

Our QBs had a rough day today
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 02:51:26 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 05:48:13 pm »

Another good day for Iggy ...

Cornerback Noah Igbinoghene saved a sure-touchdown when he was all alone with Tyreek Hill. Cheetah came out of his break in perfect synergy with an accurate football arriving from Tagovailoa. Looking like the next splash play of camp, Igbinoghene was able to get his arm around Hill and punch the ball free. That's back-to-back strong days for Igbinoghene.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 08:40:22 am »

Another good day for Iggy ...

Cornerback Noah Igbinoghene saved a sure-touchdown when he was all alone with Tyreek Hill. Cheetah came out of his break in perfect synergy with an accurate football arriving from Tagovailoa. Looking like the next splash play of camp, Igbinoghene was able to get his arm around Hill and punch the ball free. That's back-to-back strong days for Igbinoghene.

So, good route by Hill, good throw by Tua, good defense by Noah. That's basically what you want as a coach during practice.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray