Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:39:32 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  What are you watching? 6/17/2022
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What are you watching? 6/17/2022  (Read 1255 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2022, 12:37:54 pm »

I'll check it out.  I can't watch it if the people aren't a little bit likeable, but that sounds cool.

The people are very likable.  It makes you just wanna go hang out with them in their castle.

I drink your milkshake!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2022, 02:30:43 pm »

I finally watched The West Wing, straight through, and that was phenomenal. Now, I've moved on to the next series on my list...Yellowstone. That has been crazy good. I wrapped up season 3 a few days ago, so I have one more season to catch up on before I am current on that.

Two other shows I am watching are the Disney channel's Obi Wan Kinobe. and the newest Star Trek, Strange New Worlds. Both are decent but not overly spectacular.

I would have thought you watched West Wing long ago. I'm shocked.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2022, 03:44:23 pm »

Yeah, The West Wing was good, Yellowstone tops my list as favorite shows.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2022, 09:42:26 pm »

1883 was excellent. The next installment is 1923 I think. It's during Prohibition.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2022, 03:41:08 pm »

I also watched the West Wing straight through, during COVID.  That was a good show.  I never thought they gained back the loss of Rob Lowe.  His idealism wasn't even matched -- I liked Will more than most, but he didn't fill the role.

I still think that you could bring that show back, with Rob Lowe as the Candidate and Will being the Leo character.

I drink your milkshake!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2022, 06:25:04 pm »

After catching up with Yellowstone (can't wait for season 5), I jumped to two other shows mentioned up here... 1883 and The Old Man.  I'm two episodes into 1883 and absolutely love it. The Old Man, I've only watched one episode so far. Having a hard time getting into it, mainly because I keep seeing Jeff Bridges as Lebowski...

I also watched the West Wing straight through, during COVID.  That was a good show.  I never thought they gained back the loss of Rob Lowe.  His idealism wasn't even matched -- I liked Will more than most, but he didn't fill the role.

I still think that you could bring that show back, with Rob Lowe as the Candidate and Will being the Leo character.

I agree about Rob Lowe...the show took a hit when he left. If he did come back as the candidate, I would run, not walk, to my TV...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray