Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:10:19 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  I hate to do this
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: I hate to do this  (Read 1698 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: August 03, 2022, 11:44:45 pm »

Getting the first two shots was one of the hardest choices I have ever made.

Getting the booster was even harder.  

These pale in comparison to the decision for the fourth booster.

I know the statistics about unvaccinated people dying of Covid-19. They wind up in the hospital. It is easy to keep track of them.  

However, it is much harder to keep track of those who dropped dead after taking the vaccine.  Social media is full of people telling such stories.  There is no way to monitor those people

Do any of you know people who were unvaccinated and died of Covid-19?

Do any of you know people who dropped dead after getting the vaccine?  If so, after which dose?

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated

Check out this link

12,000 reported deaths from the vaccine.  That is just what was reported.  There could be thousands, if not tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands more.

Note:  if somebody is perfectly healthy, gets the vaccine and drops dead, it was most likely from the vaccine
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 01:20:41 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 04:34:59 am »

Note:  if somebody is perfectly healthy, gets the vaccine and drops dead, it was most likely from the vaccine
The following is as true today as it was the first time it was mentioned back in December of 2020:

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 07:47:13 am »

At this point people should just get the shot or not and move on. If you survived all of the original vaccine and boosters another one probably won’t kill anybody or turn anyone into a werewolf.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 09:44:37 am »

At this point people should just get the shot or not and move on. If you survived all of the original vaccine and boosters another one probably won’t kill anybody or turn anyone into a werewolf.

Yeah, of all the people I know who had bad effects or died from the vaccine, none of them were from the boosters. If you survive the first 2, you're probably good to go.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 12:44:22 pm »

I think the proven vaccine deaths are in...like...single digits, right?  Blood clots in a small subset of people.  I'm sure there were more allergic reactions, but it's essentially a rounding error.

It's safe, barring anything happening to us later in life, of which there is no evidence.

People will die from random things that would have died anyway.  We gave out over 12 BILLION shots.  There is no increase in death that we're seeing, so it's safe.  The risk of COVID deaths is many, many, many, many orders of magnitude higher -- not to mention people who live from COVID but have lower quality of life.

Also, you don't "hate to do this".  You love to do this.  You're lying to us and to yourself.

Stop being a moron.  Get vaccines as per your doctor's suggested schedule, rather than asking a bunch of idiots on a fucking football message board.

Or don't.  But you know all you need to know at this point.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 02:30:41 pm »

I think the proven vaccine deaths are in...like...single digits, right?  Blood clots in a small subset of people.  I'm sure there were more allergic reactions, but it's essentially a rounding error.

It's safe, barring anything happening to us later in life, of which there is no evidence.

People will die from random things that would have died anyway.  We gave out over 12 BILLION shots.  There is no increase in death that we're seeing, so it's safe.  The risk of COVID deaths is many, many, many, many orders of magnitude higher -- not to mention people who live from COVID but have lower quality of life.

Also, you don't "hate to do this".  You love to do this.  You're lying to us and to yourself.

Stop being a moron.  Get vaccines as per your doctor's suggested schedule, rather than asking a bunch of idiots on a fucking football message board.

Or don't.  But you know all you need to know at this point.
It's not single digits. I know of at least 6 people who are believed to have died from the shot (or that all mysterious heart virus) and another six who had strokes, blood clots, or some sort of paralysis within a week or two of taking the shot. 

2017 deaths - 2,813,503
2018 deaths - 2,839,205
2019 deaths - 2,854,838
2020 deaths - 3,358,814
2021 deaths - 3,458,697

That's a pretty big jump once Covid hit at the end of 2019 and beginning of 2020. How are you so certain 14,000 people didn't die from the shot because 1 million more died after we had the vaccine than before it. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 03:25:15 pm »

2017 deaths - 2,813,503
2018 deaths - 2,839,205
2019 deaths - 2,854,838
2020 deaths - 3,358,814
2021 deaths - 3,458,697

That's a pretty big jump once Covid hit at the end of 2019 and beginning of 2020. How are you so certain 14,000 people didn't die from the shot because 1 million more died after we had the vaccine than before it.
Vaccines became available in the last 2-3 weeks of 2020.  It is the anti-vaxxers and COVID deniers who need to explain why we went from 2.85M deaths in 2019 to 3.35M deaths in 2020, even though COVID is supposedly just the flu.

And the 2021 deaths don't help your case, as COVID hit the US shores in March of 2020; combine a few extra months of COVID spread along with significantly reduced lockdowns in 2021 vs. 2020, and the end result is an extra 100k deaths in 2021.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2022, 03:59:40 pm »

Vaccines became available in the last 2-3 weeks of 2020.  It is the anti-vaxxers and COVID deniers who need to explain why we went from 2.85M deaths in 2019 to 3.35M deaths in 2020, even though COVID is supposedly just the flu.

And the 2021 deaths don't help your case, as COVID hit the US shores in March of 2020; combine a few extra months of COVID spread along with significantly reduced lockdowns in 2021 vs. 2020, and the end result is an extra 100k deaths in 2021.
Anti vaxxers are to blame huh ... LOL.  Aren't all of us anti-vaxxers dead yet? Seems like you guys would be rid of all of us by now with the things you claim.

You love to take something and turn it into something it's not and pretend you have a point. Let's take the flu comment. So someone says covid is like the flu. Does that mean it won't add to the flus numbers? Does it mean it is exactly like the flu and will respond to the flu vaccine?  Does that mean if I had the flu this year I likely won't get Covid? No, it means that there is something in common with the flu. It's kind of like someone saying Tua reminds them of Steve Young. It certainly doesn't mean Tua is white so does it mean he is going to be traded to the 49ers? Hard to believe he will be Montana's backup. Does that mean he's  going to break the record for most rushing yards by a QB in his postseason career? I'm guessing not and I'm pretty certain you don't either.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2022, 04:07:20 pm »

It's not single digits. I know of at least 6 people who are believed to have died from the shot (or that all mysterious heart virus) and another six who had strokes, blood clots, or some sort of paralysis within a week or two of taking the shot. 

If this happened, it's coincidence.  But also "believed to have died from the shot"....what is that?  I mean, there are massive controlled tests looking at these numbers and these things aren't happened.  So, you just got some unlucky friends and they didn't die from the shot.  Or they were dying anyway from something else.  Or you got lied to.

Would you mind providing any of the names so I could look up their obituaries or newspaper articles about them?  I'm sure these would make the local news.  Death from the COVID shot is a huge deal, so if there are six people in your area, it's worth looking into.

I drink your milkshake!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2022, 04:29:18 pm »

Here's a link from the cdc

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

However, this is misleading because they can only rule on adverse affects THAT WERE REPORTED.

This means that if somebody got the vaccine and died from it, the cdc would not know about unless it was reported.  This means that the count could be much higher.

This is what makes it hard for me to make a decision.  The anecdotal evidence is overwhelming.  If you go to any video on this, all the comments are filled with stories of people who dropped dead after getting the shot.

Here is an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UijQ-6jhVuc

Just read the comments

Here's another study

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/study-ties-covid-booster-to-startling-spike-in-excess-deaths/

This gives evidence that the risks could outweigh the benefits.

If somebody has health risks, gets the shot and dies, it is likely that the shot caused their death.

Here is the CDC's latest data.  However, my main concern like, I stated earlier, but will boldface it to emphasize Since the cdc cannot know how many people have died from the shots, they could be making their recommendations on false data

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html

Here's a video explaining how the vaccines and the virus became partisan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv0dQfRRrEQ

None of you have gotten the second booster yet, right?

« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 05:05:07 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 04:32:02 pm »

You keep asking the same question, but you re-word it with more bullshit.  You're making false claims, you're corrected, and then you just say "but..." and they you make the same false claim again.

Get the shot.  /thread

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2022, 04:41:19 pm »

D4L ... I'm one of the biggest aginst the vaccine but if I had gotten the first shots and were fine I'd think it's pretty safe for me to take it again.  My problem lies in the fact you just have no idea until you do it the first time. It's just like getting Covid in that respect. Many of our bodies handle it much differently.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2022, 04:52:13 pm »

^ The person who wrote that isn't a serious person.  She is a provocative radio host for a shock-radio station, tea-party weirdo, and conspiracy theorist like Alex Jones.  You shouldn't look to people like that for medical guidance.  She is spouting lies because she is either a true-believer who is spreading false information that she believes to be correct that adheres to her already skewed beliefs or she is an opportunist that knows she's propagating bullshit, but it keeps her in the news and on the air.

You're looking at one crazy radio host citing a self-diagnosed death in the family.
I'm trusting the overall medical community of the entire world + mortality averages across well over 12 billion shots administered worldwide.

I drink your milkshake!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2022, 08:28:47 pm »

You love to take something and turn it into something it's not and pretend you have a point. Let's take the flu comment. So someone says covid is like the flu.
Y'all were not saying it is "like" the flu.  You were saying that it is "just the flu" and is being "wildly exaggerated" as some sort of anti-Trump vendetta or something.

Does that mean it won't add to the flus numbers? Does it mean it is exactly like the flu and will respond to the flu vaccine?  Does that mean if I had the flu this year I likely won't get Covid? No, it means that there is something in common with the flu.
Lots of ailments have "something in common with the flu." Cancer and allergies both have "something in common with the flu."  That obviously was not the point of the "just the flu" crowd.

Y'all were calling COVID "just the flu" in an effort to minimize its significance, because you opposed lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccination requirements... which itself was because your glorious orange emperor told you they were unnecessary.  It's the same reason you're trying to hype the so-called "danger" from vaccines right now, while offering no explanation whatsoever for the extra 500k deaths in 2020.

Because if 500k Americans were really killed by COVID in 2020, all of the liberal "hysteria" over COVID was valid and completely justified, and all of the conservative downplaying of COVID was irresponsible and dangerous.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 08:30:19 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2022, 05:21:11 pm »

Spider,

Do you have an explanation for the thousands of deaths from the covid vaccines?

Do you think the people on the youtube comments are making those stories up?

You keep asking the same question, but you re-word it with more bullshit.  You're making false claims, you're corrected, and then you just say "but..." and they you make the same false claim again.

Get the shot.  /thread

What false claims?

That the vaccines are not safe.  The evidence shows they are not safe

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray