Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:47:49 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  I hate to do this
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: I hate to do this  (Read 1643 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2022, 05:39:31 pm »

Logic of some on this thread....

I know of a dozen people who were in a fatal car crash within a week after watching the movie "Who framed Roger Rabbit" therefore the movie caused the fetal car crash.  (All while completely ignoring the millions of people watched the movie without incident and the millions of people who died in auto accident without seeing the movie)

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2022, 06:07:26 pm »

Logic of some on this thread....

I know of a dozen people who were in a fatal car crash within a week after watching the movie "Who framed Roger Rabbit" therefore the movie caused the fetal car crash.  (All while completely ignoring the millions of people watched the movie without incident and the millions of people who died in auto accident without seeing the movie)

That is not the logic of people on this thread and you know it.

It is more accurate to say, I know some people who texted and drove and got into accidents, so I won't text and drive, even though millions of people text and drive and do not get into accidents. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 06:11:33 pm »

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/michael-granata-obituary?pid=200579350

This is CLEARLY a result of somebody who died as the result of getting the vaccine.

There are THOUSANDS of other people just like him.

On the other hand, there is no proof that all the unvaccinated people that died would have lived if they had been vaccinated.

In fact, as more evidence was gathered, it proved that it was not a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

I was lucky, I survived my vaccine and booster.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 06:53:24 pm »

Do you have an explanation for the thousands of deaths from the covid vaccines?
I have yet to see any evaluation from a licensed medical professional attributing a death to a COVID vaccine.  All I see is a bunch of people offering an opinion that they are not medically qualified to give about the cause of someone's death.

But even if the vaccines did cause every single one of the 12,000 deaths you claimed - and they didn't - the vaccines are still FAR less dangerous than catching COVID while unvaccinated.  Consider that there are a LOT more Americans who have been vaccinated than there are Americans who have caught COVID (over TWICE as many), and yet the best specific number you can give for vaccine deaths is, what, 15,000?  20,000?  You can add a zero to that number and COVID would still be over ten times as deadly as you claim the vaccine is.

This entire line of argument about the so-called danger from the vaccine requires you to ignore the danger from COVID.  There is no way to slice and dice the numbers to arrive at a conclusion that the vaccines are more dangerous than COVID.

Do you think the people on the youtube comments are making those stories up?
The question answers itself.

If YouTube comments count as "evidence," there is literally nothing in the world that does not count as evidence.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2022, 07:07:20 pm »

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/17-year-old-died-myocarditis-pfizer-shot-vaers-data/?itm_term=home

It's up to 30,000 now

And remember these are just reported deaths.  The real number is likely MUCH higher.

Covid has a 99% survival rate.  Was it worth it for me to risk getting this EXTREMELY dangerous vaccine?

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2022, 09:16:13 pm »

It's up to 30,000 now
That 30,000 number is pure fiction; VAERS is entirely self-reported data.  I could go on VAERS right now and say that the vaccine made my arm fall off.

But let's suppose that number were true:

Covid has a 99% survival rate.  Was it worth it for me to risk getting this EXTREMELY dangerous vaccine?
There are over 261.5 million Americans who have received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine.

30,000 deaths out of 261,586,806 vaccinated means that you have a 99.988% chance of surviving the vaccine.  A "99% survival rate" is over eighty times more dangerous than a 99.988% survival rate.

There is no way to make the numbers work for you here.  If you think the vaccines are "dangerous," COVID itself is the grim reaper in comparison.  And likewise, if you think COVID presents an "acceptable risk," you should consider the vaccines to present no calculable risk whatsoever.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 09:17:44 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2022, 09:54:13 pm »

Why is this even a thing anymore? Get the shot or not. That’s it. Case closed. Time to move on.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2022, 01:21:25 am »

That is not the logic of people on this thread and you know it.

It is more accurate to say, I know some people who texted and drove and got into accidents, so I won't text and drive, even though millions of people text and drive and do not get into accidents. 

Actually you have your analogy backwards.  The anti-vax argument is something along the lines of I know this guy who texts and drives and hasn’t had an accident and I also knew someone who claims that texting while drive is dangerous and she was killed in a car accident therefore texting while drive is safer than not texting.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2022, 03:33:57 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hziFKi_NE

This proves that this is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated ANYMORE

Also, Spider, I will make the numbers work in my favor.

The VAST, VAST majority of COVID deaths of people in the United States are people who are old or have preexisting conditions.

This means that FAR more perfectly healthy have died from the vaccines than from COVID

This means the odds are greatly in favor of perfectly healthy people NOT being vaccinated than being vaccinated.

Now, in fairness times can change

Most of the Schaden-whatever of the pro-vaxxers was during the Delta Surge.

At the time, it DID seem to be a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

However, times have changed.  The odds seem to be in favor of non-vaccination, at least for perfectly healthy people.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2022, 03:42:15 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hziFKi_NE

This proves that this is not a pandemic of the unvaccinated ANYMORE

The VAST, VAST majority of COVID deaths of people in the United States are people who are old or have preexisting conditions.

This means that FAR more perfectly healthy have died from the vaccines than from COVID

This means the odds are greatly in favor of perfectly healthy people NOT being vaccinated than being vaccinated.

Now, in fairness times can change

Most of the Schaden-whatever of the pro-vaxxers was during the Delta Surge.

At the time, it DID seem to be a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

However, times have changed.  The odds seem to be in favor of non-vaccination, at least for perfectly healthy people.

The equivalent of

"https://www.infowars.com/?cp=1 proves Sandyhook was staged. "

The stated goal of trialsitenews is to be a disruptive force and promote information rejected as dubious or false by the mainstream medical and scientific community.  

CDC:trialsitenews::NASA:theflatearthsociety.org
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 03:45:24 pm by MyGodWearsAHoodie » Logged

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2022, 07:53:32 pm »

You know absolutely nothing about the preexisting medical conditions of the people who have "died from the vaccine."
It is pure wishcasting to claim that they were perfectly healthy.

And again, EVEN IF that were true, and EVEN IF the numbers were 30,000 (which they are not), over twice as many people have been vaccinated as have caught COVID, and there are over THIRTY TIMES as many COVID deaths as the (fake) number of vaccine deaths you claim.  Even if NINETY PERCENT of COVID deaths were among the old and infirm, your own numbers would mean COVID is at least six times more deadly than the vaccine.  Even with the fake, imaginary numbers you are using, there is STILL no way to make the numbers work.  You would need to claim that MILLIONS have died from the vaccine in order to prove your point!

You have no evidence for "vaccine-caused deaths" outside of one easily manipulated website that anyone can submit reports to.  You're literally citing YouTube comment sections as a source for "death statistics."  This is absurd.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 08:00:20 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2022, 09:52:07 pm »

I saw a recent blog post analyzing the CDC numbers from May.  I asked the author for a direct link to the CDC numbers used to calculate these stats, and I'll provide a link when I hear back.  In any case:

Annual mortality rate from COVID among the unvaccinated, all ages:

285 per 100,000

Vaccinated no booster: 48 per 100,000

Vaccinated single booster:  37 per 100,000

Vaccinated double booster: 12 per 100,000

Annual all-cause mortality rate in the USA pre-COVID pandemic, all ages: 867 per 100,000

Mortality rate from COVID by age group:

Among 65+ years old

Unvaccinated:  569 per 100,000

Vaccinated no booster:  90 per 100,000

Vaccinated single booster: 76 per 100,000

Vaccinated double booster: 26 per 100,000

Baseline annual all-cause mortality rate in this cohort pre-COVID was about 5,000 per 100,000

Among 50-64 years old

Unvaccinated: 47 per 100,000

Vaccinated no booster:  12

Vaccinated single booster:  5 per 100,000

Vaccinated double booster:  Zero

---

In other words, among people ages 50-64, getting vaccinated and boosted takes you from a COVID death rate of 47 per 100,000 to a COVID death rate of zero per 100,000.

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2022, 11:56:46 pm »

I hate to do this, but can it just be dropped? If someone wants to talk themselves into or out of a vaccine for whatever reason, do what you really want to do. Beating a dead horse at this point. It’s tiresome. Just running around in circles.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 11:59:56 pm by stinkfish » Logged

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2022, 02:51:39 am »

I hate to do this, but can it just be dropped? If someone wants to talk themselves into or out of a vaccine for whatever reason, do what you really want to do. Beating a dead horse at this point. It’s tiresome. Just running around in circles.

Not getting the vax is one thing, but spreading misinformation is another.

i am all for freedom of speech and exchange of different opinions, but the spreading of blatantly false information that causes direct harm is evil.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2022, 06:31:26 pm »

Hoodie,

What you just said is the entire reason I started this thread.

stinkfish,

This is a very important issue

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray