Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:53:33 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Patriots
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Patriots  (Read 1311 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 11, 2022, 08:26:38 pm »

Nik Needham.

I saw the play on my break.  He was the one who got burned on the big play before the controversial fumble.

Other than that, play was great.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 10:11:26 am »

What controversial fumble? Did you drink from the New England media Kool-Aid again?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 11:34:58 am »

Nik Needham.

I saw the play on my break.  He was the one who got burned on the big play before the controversial fumble.

Other than that, play was great.
He did get beat but he made a lot of plays too. Tyreek dropped a couple of passes but he played well overall. No one makes every play. Kind of hard for me to pick a shame on the win so I'm going to blame the guy who left his grill on and ended up burning down 11 cars in the parking lot during the game. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 11:41:51 am »

I'm going to blame the guy who left his grill on and ended up burning down 11 cars in the parking lot during the game. 

I saw that.  Yeesh.

But yeah.  No shame.  Nobody did anything bad that I can think of that didn't also contribute with something good.  I literally can't think of a name.

I drink your milkshake!
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 02:28:46 pm »

Can't really say there was a shame of the game, could have been some better play but nothing to consider a shame.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 05:20:47 pm »

the guy who left his grill on and ended up burning down 11 cars in the parking lot during the game. 

Gets my vote.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 07:15:25 pm »

He did get beat but he made a lot of plays too. Tyreek dropped a couple of passes but he played well overall. No one makes every play. Kind of hard for me to pick a shame on the win so I'm going to blame the guy who left his grill on and ended up burning down 11 cars in the parking lot during the game. 

A local radio personality called Taco Bob had his car caug3in that. He said he just paid it off.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2022, 08:55:32 am »

A local radio personality called Taco Bob had his car caug3in that. He said he just paid it off.
Ouch. The black smoke was pouring out on the east side of the stadium so we pretty much knew a car or several cars were burning. That's also where I park. It happened pretty early in the game and everyone around me was like "oh well, we'll worry about it after the game. I'm not leaving" hahaha

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 10:00:05 am »

have they determined the owner of the grill that started the blaze?

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 02:19:06 pm »

^^^^^ I haven't seen or heard anything. I have to wonder if this person will even have enough insurance to cover the damage that they have done.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2022, 02:47:13 pm »

^^^^^ I haven't seen or heard anything. I have to wonder if this person will even have enough insurance to cover the damage that they have done.

Almost zero chance of that.  I doubt they have any insurance that covers this.  Car insurance wouldn't cover this, nor homeowners.  Most people don't carry personal liability insurance.

11 cars could be anywhere from 75k to 400k depending on age model and condition.

Florida law is very friendly to tortfeasers and horrible for victims so it is likely the folks who lost their cars will only get what their own policy provides for collision.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 02:51:04 pm by MyGodWearsAHoodie » Logged

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2022, 03:08:42 pm »

Almost zero chance of that.  I doubt they have any insurance that covers this.  Car insurance wouldn't cover this, nor homeowners.  Most people don't carry personal liability insurance.

11 cars could be anywhere from 75k to 400k depending on age model and condition.

Florida law is very friendly to tortfeasers and horrible for victims so it is likely the folks who lost their cars will only get what their own policy provides for collision.
Some goofy attorney will probably sue the Dolphins for allowing open flames or something and tailgating as we know it will be over.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2022, 03:27:57 pm »

Some goofy attorney will probably sue the Dolphins for allowing open flames or something and tailgating as we know it will be over.

Possible.  Or more likely failure to take measures to ensure the fires were extinguished.  I already know many venues that allow gas grills but not charcoal, that is likely coming to football stadiums after this lawsuit or not.

If it was my car, I would want my atty to get recovery from the parking lot if recovery from grill owner was not viable.

Also I want to make sure I understand your position correctly:  If this fire does result in a change in tailgating, the fault for such change rests with those car owner’s and their legal representatives who seek to be reimbursed for the loss of their automobile not with the person who irresponsibly started the fire.  Is that correct?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 08:37:57 pm by MyGodWearsAHoodie » Logged

Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2022, 01:55:42 am »

Kind of hard for me to pick a shame on the win so I'm going to blame the guy who left his grill on and ended up burning down 11 cars in the parking lot during the game. 

No one on the field deserved it, but that dickhead certainly does.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray