Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:23:30 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Playoff Thread 2022
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Playoff Thread 2022  (Read 5728 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2022, 02:36:32 pm »

I want to beat the Bills 3 times in one year.  Then I would like to have a non-stop discussion about Josh Allen's superior armstrength during the offseason.

I drink your milkshake!
DenverFinFan
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2022, 02:43:56 pm »

Beating the bills 3 times in a year on the way to beating the undefeated eagles
In the super bowl is how I would write lol
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2022, 02:44:12 pm »

I want to beat the Bills 3 times in one year.  Then I would like to have a non-stop discussion about Josh Allen's superior armstrength during the offseason.

Josh Allen made a bad throw on 4th down against us that all but ended the game. Where are the stories about his need to be benched?
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2022, 02:49:52 pm »

Allen definitely dirted a pass there at the end.  QBs miss throws.  Lots of reasons.

Apparently there was some miscommunication on that last bad throw and it wasn't just a mechanical mistake.  ...like the guy made a motion upfield and Tua expected a different route or something

I drink your milkshake!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2022, 03:09:08 pm »

Hard for me to get excited anymore after yesterday. 

It just doesn't feel right.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2022, 03:11:56 pm »

Beating the bills 3 times in a year on the way to beating the undefeated eagles
In the super bowl is how I would write lol
MIA vs. a 19-0 Eagles team in the SB is what I would call an existential nightmare.  It's the kind of game that would make me physically ill to watch.  The upsides (first Dolphins title in nearly 50 years) are not remotely worth the downsides (losing the Super Bowl to the first 20-0 team, and ending the Dolphins' reign as the only undefeated champion).

I would much, much, much rather be watching the Dolphins against an 18-1 PHI team. 

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2022, 03:13:48 pm »

Josh Allen made a bad throw on 4th down against us that all but ended the game. Where are the stories about his need to be benched?

He's actually taken his team to the playoffs.  When Tua does that, I expect every criticism to stop.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2022, 03:16:31 pm »

He's actually taken his team to the playoffs.  When Tua does that, I expect every criticism to stop.

I'm willing to bet good money that the criticism doesn't even remotely stop. Most people have this weird tendency to evaluate evidence based on preconceptions.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2022, 04:14:58 pm »

He's actually taken his team to the playoffs.  When Tua does that, I expect every criticism to stop.

Tua didn't allow Justin Fields to set an NFL record yesterday. He was busy setting his own Dolphins record.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2022, 06:27:50 pm »

I'll take splitting with the Bills and Jets and beating the Patriots twice this year and then we'll see where the chips fall. Like to see us finish strong heading into the playoffs for a change.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2022, 09:51:28 pm »

MIA vs. a 19-0 Eagles team in the SB is what I would call an existential nightmare.  It's the kind of game that would make me physically ill to watch.  The upsides (first Dolphins title in nearly 50 years) are not remotely worth the downsides (losing the Super Bowl to the first 20-0 team, and ending the Dolphins' reign as the only undefeated champion).

I would much, much, much rather be watching the Dolphins against an 18-1 PHI team. 

I hear that, but man the hype.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2022, 08:50:11 am »

I have such a hard time even thinking abuot stuff like this because there are so many variables and it would blow my mind to try and decipher them. I have to wait until we closer to the end before I can process it.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2022, 08:58:55 am »

I have such a hard time even thinking abuot stuff like this because there are so many variables and it would blow my mind to try and decipher them. I have to wait until we closer to the end before I can process it.

Yeah, we just won 2 nail biters against losing teams because our defense sucks. It's fun to talk playoffs but we could be down by 35 points at halftime to the Browns on Sunday, so that would ruin our playoff scneario wishlist.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2022, 12:00:46 pm »

MIA controls it's own destiny for the division title.

All four teams  in the AFCE control their own destiny for the division title.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2022, 01:34:15 pm »

To furthur my point ... it is looking like Josh Allen may miss this week and maybe even more games because of his shoulder. No one saw that coming.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray