Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:25:23 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Around the League week 7
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Around the League week 7  (Read 805 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: October 23, 2022, 05:30:24 pm »

- The Packers nearly pulled off a miracle similar to the Miami Miracle, but fall to 3-4.

- The Ravens nearly blow another huge lead

- Super Bowl rematch in SF. 

« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 05:32:21 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 05:46:06 pm »

- The Ravens nearly blow another huge lead
I wouldn't characterize it that way at all.
The time in which these two teams were separated by more than one score totaled about 7.5 minutes of game time (most of it during the third quarter), during which the lead was only 10.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 06:46:44 pm »

The Packers were penalized for an illegal blindside block on the last play.  I thought at least one lateral was forward, too, but that was not called.  They did have a shot of scoring if that last lateral or forward pass from Rodgers was handled properly

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 09:19:55 am »

Rodgers has no receivers. Green Bay should be prosecuted for having the best QB in the league have no one to throw to.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 03:11:29 pm »

Rodgers has no receivers. Green Bay should be prosecuted for having the best QB in the league have no one to throw to.

Sometimes I think the front office is doing anything it can to push him out.  They are just afraid of the backlash if they trade/release him.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2022, 03:19:26 pm »

Sometimes I think the front office is doing anything it can to push him out.  They are just afraid of the backlash if they trade/release him.

That might've been the case when they drafted Jordan Love, but not now. They begged him to re-sign, even though they traded his top and only WR to the Raiders instead of paying him. It's a very weird dynamic that is 90% incompetence on management's part.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray