Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:38:40 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - vs. Steelers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - vs. Steelers  (Read 1204 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« on: October 23, 2022, 11:29:54 pm »

I was going to give this to Chase Edmonds, who was beyond useless in this game.   It's tough to understand why he's on the field instead of Mostert.  But Chase Edmonds doesn't matter.

SOTG goes to Tua.  His decision making was just terrible.  He should have had 3 picks, but even more worryingly, he's trying to bulldoze people to prove some sort of point.  This is the one time that I've been really concerned about his viability as a franchise QB.  He might be mind-fucked.

Tua needs a LOT of work from the coaching staff in the next week, and very little of it has to do with football.  If he doesn't understand how important he is to the success of this team, and does not make decisions accordingly, then he is of little value to the organization.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 11:32:04 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 12:16:32 am »

McDaniel

Utterly idiotic to not kick the field goal.  UTTERLY IDIOTIC.  That's something only somebody coaching against Tom Brady would do.

Also, I stand by that he should have gone for the win. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 08:24:14 am »

I'll give my SotG to McDaniel for feeding Chase Edmonds. Really didn't like the play-calling in this game and if you've decided to run the ball, give it to Mostert, please.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 08:39:46 am »

I give to Edmonds.

He dropped multiple passes and there was a dropoff when he was running with the ball as well.  All around, he was frustrating to watch.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 08:59:12 am »

Edmonds, dude just doesn't belong on our roster and it's going to suck when he becomes our lead back because no way Mostert can stay healthy for much longer.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2022, 09:43:08 am »

Edmonds seems to be in a serious funk. I'm glad Sanders got some filed goals under his belt last night because he has been in one as well. It feels to me that McDaniels is hoping Edmunds regains his composure and makes some plays becuase he obviously han't given up on him. Either way ... if I had to pick a shame Edmunds would get it.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2022, 03:02:25 pm »

McDaniel

Utterly idiotic to not kick the field goal.  UTTERLY IDIOTIC.  That's something only somebody coaching against Tom Brady would do.

Also, I stand by that he should have gone for the win. 

I don't think going for it was idiotic, what was idiotic was running basically the same play as 3rd down with Chase Edmonds who was sucking!
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2022, 03:08:26 pm »

Without a doubt SOTG goes to Tua. His passes were way off - high, low, behind, in front of, etc.  Even some of the completions were lucky because the receiver made an aerobatic catch, I specifically recall a pass to Waddle that he had to jump as high as he could to catch the ball.  After coming back from a concussion it was stupid of him to make a long run head first to try and get a first down after just coming out of concussion protocol - the slightest head hit and he would have been pulled by the NFL, just not smart.  Not to mention he was lucky not to have 3 or 4 interceptions.  Just terrible play.

HM to Chase Edmonds.  He looked like he was playing with a hangover last night, didn't seem to put forth a lot of effort.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2022, 06:50:46 am »

Edmonds. He had one nice run in the first half, but really that was it.

Dishonorable mention to McDaniel. Feed the guy who is running the ball well - and that's Mostert, not Edmonds.

Oh, and the decision not to take the field goal was idiotic. If you're up less than a score in a tight game, you always take the points to make it a two score margin (especially when your kicker is having a good day).
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2022, 08:50:10 am »

Edmonds. He had one nice run in the first half, but really that was it.

Dishonorable mention to McDaniel. Feed the guy who is running the ball well - and that's Mostert, not Edmonds.

Oh, and the decision not to take the field goal was idiotic. If you're up less than a score in a tight game, you always take the points to make it a two score margin (especially when your kicker is having a good day).

The Edmonds thing is even weirder when you remember that Mostert is HIS guy from San Fran. Not like he has a bias towards the shitty running back due to past history.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray