Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:32:17 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  RIP Gallagher
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RIP Gallagher  (Read 397 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: November 11, 2022, 12:43:01 pm »

A truly funny man, Gallagher, inventor of the "Sledge-O-Matic" has died.  I remember laughing my ass off at his earliest televised specials, and I never looked at watermelons the same way afterwards...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 01:45:51 pm »

I heard his name the first time in years the other day. Was he still performing?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 10:40:32 pm »

I heard his name the first time in years the other day. Was he still performing?

Nah, he had retired from performing, and was kind of assholish there towards the end. Still, his early year was straight-up hilarious.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray