Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:19:57 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Week 12 Games
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Week 12 Games  (Read 925 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: November 27, 2022, 09:56:05 am »

Bears vs. Jets:

Want Bears to win but they're not playing Justin Fields and the Jets aren't playing Zach Wilson, so this looks to be an easy Jets victory.

Bengals(6-4) vs. Titans(7-3):

Kind of a tough call. If we just want the playoffs, then root for the Titans who basically have an automatic invitation to the playoffs due to the AFC South being so shameful. However, if we have grandiose plans of winning the division and getting into the Top 2 seeds, then we want the Bengals. Can't win, can't lose with this game. I suppose a tie benefits us the most.

Bengals vs. Jacksonville:

Go Jags.

Chargers vs. Cardinals:

Rooting for the Cardinals but it's not looking likely that the 5-5 Chargers will be too much of a threat to us.

That's really it for the week since Buffalo and New England already played.
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 04:19:12 pm »

You did Forget the KC/LAR game

A LAR win puts the Dolphins in the #1 seed as the Dolphins would have a 6-2 Conference record over KC 5-3.

So lets go Rams
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 04:51:24 pm »

I still don't know what a catch is in the NFL

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DenverFinFan
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 06:34:32 pm »

Tom Brady lost Smiley so much joy.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 06:38:25 pm »

Tom Brady lost Smiley so much joy.

But he still gets lucky because the Falcons choke again. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DenverFinFan
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 08:52:18 pm »

But he still gets lucky because the Falcons choke again. 
My dream is that he makes the playoffs with a losing record and then loses 62-7 then finally retires. Then I hope he runs for congress and loses.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 09:23:42 am »

Bengals won and Ravens lost, both are now 7-4. I think we would want the Bengals to win the division because we own the tiebreaker over them and not Cincy due to the concussion game.

Chiefs play the Bengals on Sunday and the Seahawks at the end of the month, every other game is a cakewalk. Unless we run the table, looks like KC will be the #1 seed. Even then, KC can run the table too. Probably better to root for them beating the Bengals.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 09:32:48 am »

From a Fins perspective, if I'm reading it right, it looks like we have a 2 game lead on the last playoff spot.

7 teams have 7+ wins.  Those are your playoff teams.

Pats and Chargers are also in the conversation with 6 wins, but that's it. 

The scary part is that we still play: Chargers, Bills, Pats, Jets -- all of whom are nipping at our heels.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2022, 10:00:51 am »

From a Fins perspective, if I'm reading it right, it looks like we have a 2 game lead on the last playoff spot.

7 teams have 7+ wins.  Those are your playoff teams.

Pats and Chargers are also in the conversation with 6 wins, but that's it. 

The scary part is that we still play: Chargers, Bills, Pats, Jets -- all of whom are nipping at our heels.

We are better than 3 of those teams and have a victory over the 4th. Without Terron, it's concerning but let's see how bad his injury is.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2022, 02:13:53 pm »

Bengals won and Ravens lost, both are now 7-4. I think we would want the Bengals to win the division because we own the tiebreaker over them and not Cincy due to the concussion game.

Chiefs play the Bengals on Sunday and the Seahawks at the end of the month, every other game is a cakewalk. Unless we run the table, looks like KC will be the #1 seed. Even then, KC can run the table too. Probably better to root for them beating the Bengals.
He wasn't that bad. The lost exchange gets cleaned up with more snaps and things would have looked better if Waddle comes down with that long bomb which was more catchable than the one he came down with earlier. Certainly he's no Tua, but no one in the NFL this year has been. He just needs more time. Tua didn't look like Tua as a rookie either.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2022, 11:52:12 pm »

We are better than 3 of those teams and have a victory over the 4th. Without Terron, it's concerning but let's see how bad his injury is.

Yes.  What's the point of making the playoffs if you can't beat these 4 teams.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray