Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:19:18 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls - Texans
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls - Texans  (Read 561 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 27, 2022, 04:16:11 pm »

Morstead with his great punting in the second half.

Howard

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DenverFinFan
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 04:17:29 pm »

Defense
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 05:49:26 pm »

When we puled Tua, I was about to put Steven Ross, as it was just such a dominant performance at all levels.

When the wheels started to fall off a little but, I think I have to say Tua.  He had a full game's worth of stats in not even 3 full quarters and when you took him out, the offense was done doing anything.

HM to Sanders for not getting noticed.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 08:54:56 am »

When we puled Tua, I was about to put Steven Ross, as it was just such a dominant performance at all levels.

When the wheels started to fall off a little but, I think I have to say Tua.  He had a full game's worth of stats in not even 3 full quarters and when you took him out, the offense was done doing anything.

HM to Sanders for not getting noticed.

The defense started to suck too. If Skylar ever sees the field for us again, I hope it's in another blowout in our favor. If we need him for critical snaps, we're done.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 09:00:09 am »

The defense started to suck too. If Skylar ever sees the field for us again, I hope it's in another blowout in our favor. If we need him for critical snaps, we're done.
I'd love to see Skyler play with Terron Armstead. He hasn't done that yet and is running for his life just like Tua finished the game doing. Hard to evalute the guy like that when even Tua couldn't do anything once Armstead went out.

Tua is the cog that makes this team go but it was nice to see the defense step up for 3 quarters yesterday.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 09:38:47 am by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2022, 09:12:43 am »

Tua is the clog that makes this team go but it was nice to see the defense step up for 3 quarters yesterday.

I'm pretty certain you meant "cog," but "clog" definitely makes it funnier...  Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 09:38:31 am »

I'm pretty certain you meant "cog," but "clog" definitely makes it funnier...  Wink

hahaha ... I sure wish he'd been able to clog up our offensive line yesterday but yes, I meant cog.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 02:08:17 pm »

I'm giving it to the defense as a whole. Essentially put 14 points on the board themselves and kept Houston in check for large parts of the game. A little bit of a letdown in the 2nd half but that's to be expected when you have a 30 point lead. The game was never in question and they sealed it with a pick. That's what you expect from your defense.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray