Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:01:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins v Chargers flexed to SNF
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins v Chargers flexed to SNF  (Read 608 times)
DenverFinFan
« on: December 01, 2022, 12:49:40 am »

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2022/11/29/russell-wilson-patrick-mahomes-sunday-night-football/

Nice. I can watch the SNF games. I still hate that MNF is on cable. Should be fun.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 03:29:35 am by DenverFinFan » Logged
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 11:12:43 am »

Good, give Miami those extra 4 hous to rest their injured players. Roster looks like a Mortal Kombat tournament.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 09:21:46 pm »

This is probably the most important game the rest of the season.  The Chargers have a cupcake schedule the rest of the way.  Winning this means getting a bigger lead and a key tiebreaker.  Losing puts making the playoffs very much in doubt.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 11:29:58 pm »

Good news.  The Dolphins/Bills game is also on the possibility of being flexed, so hopefully they wouldn't do that to the Dolphins twice.  A cold night game in Buffalo would be worse.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 04:06:34 pm »

Good news.  The Dolphins/Bills game is also on the possibility of being flexed, so hopefully they wouldn't do that to the Dolphins twice.  A cold night game in Buffalo would be worse.

So much for that thought.  The Dolphins/Bills game has now been flexed to Saturday night.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 09:14:38 pm »

So much for that thought.  The Dolphins/Bills game has now been flexed to Saturday night.

On the bright side, if the defense gives up 30 points before halftime, it's close to bedtime.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray