Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:04:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls - @ 49ers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls - @ 49ers  (Read 542 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« on: December 04, 2022, 07:28:16 pm »

Tyreek Hill, easily.  Dude comes to play every week.

I don't know if I can even think of an honorable mention.  I guess the OL coach did a decent job, given that I expected turnstiles without Armstead, and Tua had a clean pocket for much of the game (not that he did much with it for the first 3 quarters).

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 07:29:54 pm »

Sanders

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 08:10:59 pm »

Toss-up between Nick Bosa and Brock Purdy...with an honorable mention to McCaffrey

(sorry...couldn't resist)  Grin

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
DenverFinFan
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2022, 09:37:54 pm »

Tra what’s his name as head referee for gifting this game to SF. A disgustingly called game.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 09:38:47 pm »

Tra what’s his name as head referee for gifting this game to SF. A disgustingly called game.

What calls are you talking about?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 06:26:26 am »

My Game Ball goes to Mike McDaniel.

The guy did everything to allow the team to win the game.  This was a tough game on the road and we have a key injury.  Traveling far against a good team, where we were the underdog.

We knew the situation -- we knew Bosa was going to be a problem.  He did enough to still get Tua enough open guys with enough time to throw.  Tua didn't hit those passes.

We still rallied to take the lead late.  McD had the balls to go out there and go for it and let his guys win the game -- they didn't....the play was there, Gesicki dropped a catchable ball.  The defense had to make stops against a 3rd string QB, they couldn't do it.

Game-plan and play-call-wise, McDaniel did his part and the team didn't execute.  And that's OK, it's not the end of the world -- you aren't going to get great plays every week, but I fully credit coaching for putting us in a position to win.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 09:28:30 am »

I agree with Dave. If not for Tua succumbing to a case of the nerves today we had a very legit shot at winning this game.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 04:00:44 pm »

Tyreek Hill
kidDyn0mite

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2022, 04:24:52 pm »

I agree with Dave. If not for Tua succumbing to a case of the nerves today we had a very legit shot at winning this game.

yep tua was a nervous wreck

he couldn't hit the side of a barn
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2022, 04:49:47 am »

Hill again.

He must be a mile ahead of everyone else for the Dan Marino award (or should be). 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray