Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:00:49 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Our Defense
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Our Defense  (Read 902 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2022, 06:04:43 pm »

No one is saying that he had a good day.  But he was playing with a makeshift line against one of the top defenses in the league.

Careful...you're coming dangerously close to complimenting the 49ers. I'd hate to see you sprain something internally...  Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2022, 06:48:20 pm »

I would absolutely give the "makeshift defense" a pass against Jimmy G.
Against the last pick in the draft, who has never played a meaningful snap in the NFL, you need to do better.

stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2022, 06:53:31 pm »

Maybe Mr. Irrelevant beat the Dolphins because there is no film on him? Beginners luck? I don’t know. Even the sun shines on a dog’s ass some days?

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2022, 07:41:27 pm »

BTW...Mr Irrelevant for the 49ers, Brock Purdy, was the QB at Perry HS (Gilbert, AZ)just down the road from where I grew up, and was the Gatorade AZ player of the year in 2018 when he graduated. His younger brother, Chubba, took over at QB for Perry HS when Brock left for Iowa State, then Chubba also won player of the year honors his senior season, and is now a redshirt QB at Florida State.

Irrelevance...it's all relative.  Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2022, 08:21:42 pm »

I would be VERY interested to see how much help from the refs they have gotten this season.  Xavien Howard has been a one-man mugging machine this year.  Did they watch film of him before they gave him that huge contract?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2022, 04:48:03 am »

I would be VERY interested to see how much help from the refs they have gotten this season.  Xavien Howard has been a one-man mugging machine this year.  Did they watch film of him before they gave him that huge contract?

Seriously, did you ever mention what a cheat Stephon Gilmore was grabbing receivers every single play of his career?

Admit it, you really are a Patriots fan trolling us.  Roll Eyes Angry
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray