Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 08:49:28 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Mia-Buf preview
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mia-Buf preview  (Read 981 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 14, 2022, 07:21:42 pm »

Just get out of Buffalo without any injuries.

It comes down to beating the Patriots and the Jets.

Josh Allen is going to carve Miami up like a Thanksgiving Turkey

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 07:38:33 pm »

Moved to the correct forum.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2022, 07:57:45 pm »

I object.

Are you saying we can only predict good things when talking about an upcoming game?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 02:55:16 pm »

I looked at your recent post history.  I had to go back over 180 posts to find a single exclusively positive post from you about the Dolphins.  (This does not include backhanded self-serving "compliments" like "McDaniel is finally doing what I've been saying he should.")

But that post several weeks ago was in a Game Balls thread, which are supposed to be positive by design.  So excluding Game Balls threads, I went back over the last 400+ posts that you have made here and, again, could not find a SINGLE exclusively positive post about the Dolphins from you during this entire season (at which point I gave up counting).  Mind you, this is during a season in which:

- MIA started 3-0, with a victory against the consensus Super Bowl favorite (that MIA had lost their previous 7 games against)
- Tua was leading the league almost every major efficiency metric
- Hill has been leading the league in receiving
- Hill and Waddle have been the top receiving duo in the league
- Tua has been frequently mentioned in MVP conversations
- MIA started 8-3, holding 1st place in the division and 2nd seed in the AFC

However, your posts are never about anything positive for the Dolphins.  When the Dolphins have played well, your posts are either criticizing the team during game day threads, or all about the playoff implications of other teams' games, or more of your endless obsession with Tom Brady. When the Dolphins have lost, your posts are relentless "This team will never win" doomsaying.

For whatever reason, you seem to enjoy the attention (you think?) you receive by making negative post after negative post about the Dolphins, to the point where you are now completely unable to make any straightforwardly positive observation about the Dolphins.  During their best season in 20 years, you've managed to ignore them during the week after a win, and now that they've lost back-to-back games you're spamming the forum with how hopeless they are.

So no, I'm not particularly interested in pretending that these threads of yours are anything other than what they are obviously intended to be.  You clearly seem to be headed down the same path as EKnight, where you come to the forum to bask in Dolphins' losses right before you decide to change team loyalties.  And that's fine - this is the same Dolphins forum that has a Pats fan as a moderator, after all - but don't try to act like what you're doing is hard to figure out.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 02:57:03 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2022, 03:02:34 pm »

I have said I will be positive when they clinch a playoff spot.

That has not happened yet.  Until it does, I cannot be optimistic.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2022, 03:09:12 pm »

Yes, you've offered plenty of excuses for continually shitting on the team.
So your threads will be moved accordingly.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray