Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:54:17 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  I want to know this
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I want to know this  (Read 2376 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2023, 07:00:06 pm »

The reason why no one is responding to your ridiculous demands is because we have proven over and over again how incredibly uninformed you are about how football works, and you simply ignore it and move on.  This is the last time I indulge this absurd line of argument.

Not only will I give you an example of a call you've analyzed incorrectly, I'll give you one that you directly admitted:

There were so many calls against the Patriots that day.  

So many uncalled pass interferences.

I will not be watching the Super Bowl this year because the AFC championship was tainted by bad officiating.

Goodell clearly did not want to have the Patriots win after all the deflategate stuff.

I don't get how the refs missed that call on Gronkowski in the end zone.  Talib is grabbing his jersey clearly affecting Gronkowski's ability to jump and catch the ball.

Is there any way you can argue that that is NOT PI?

Goodell clearly did not want the Patriots to win another Super Bowl.

I decided to watch it because I studied film of the AFC championship game and decided the calls were fine.

You consistently post, by far, the most ignorant and ill-informed football opinions of any poster on this forum... which is made even more glaring by the fact that you mistakenly believe you are a football genius.  Have you ever given any thought as to why you're the only person you've ever seen who honestly thinks they know more about football than Bill Belichick?  To any reasonably sane person, that should set off warning bells.

P.S.
I've never met a bigger bunch of cowardly dodgers, post manipulators, and intentionally dishonest people.
I don't know if you're intentionally trying to get banned, but this is a good way to do so.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 07:04:19 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2023, 07:04:01 pm »

Thank you

There’s an example.

Was that so hard?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2023, 07:05:47 pm »

And this is exactly why no one else bothered:
You are completely unfazed and your behavior will not be altered in any way.

There's literally no point to indulging your requests.  You act like a goldfish, with a memory measured in seconds.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2023, 07:17:18 pm »

And this is exactly why no one else bothered:
You are completely unfazed and your behavior will not be altered in any way.

There's literally no point to indulging your requests.  You act like a goldfish, with a memory measured in seconds.

How exactly, do you want me to alter my behavior?

At first that call you cited looked like blatant pass interference to me.

However, after gaining an understanding of how pass interference is called, and re-watching the video, I concluded that the call is consistent with how officials call plays like that.  Talib grabbed Gronk's jersey, but he didn't affect his arms, and in the referee's judgement, he didn't significantly affect his ability to play the ball, therefore, it is a reasonable no-call.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 07:22:02 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2023, 07:23:03 pm »

BTW, have you ever heard of comedic exaggeration?

That's what that Belichick thread was.

I don't think I'm smarter than Andy Reid, but I made a better decision than he did in Super Bowl 55.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 07:27:31 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2023, 07:31:11 pm »

CF's post actually made a lot of sense

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2023, 07:40:32 pm »

My conclusion:

It seems the consensus on this board is that it's okay to complain about the refs DURING the game, you just can't say they are the reason for the outcome of the game.

I don't agree with it, but it is a conclusion.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray