Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:16:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2023 Opponents
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 2023 Opponents  (Read 1323 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2023, 01:21:01 pm »

Allsportculture (whatever that is) has us ranked as the 2nd hardest Strength of Schedule behind only the Eagles.

I don't put too much into that, though.  We play the NFC East and they were good this year, but it's a big assumption to think they'll all be good again.  I mean...it's not good news, but I don't think it's a doomsday scenario.

In fact, their top 8 spots are just the AFC and NFC East.  They must think we're gonna be two great divisions.

Yeah, things change pretty quickly in the NFL. The Jaguars won the division and the Cardinals/Rams were terrible. We coul end up with an easy schedule next year depending on how things shake out.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2023, 08:34:05 pm »

Since we are playing the NFC East next year I took a look at who the Cowboys played last year, and they played against some easy teams last year: Houston, Indy, Chicago, Detroit (early in the year before they started winning) Green Bay, Tampa, Denver, La Rams.  The other teams in the NFCE also played against some of these easy opponents - so I wouldn't expect the NFCE to do as well next year, thereby making Miami's "Strength of Schedule" a bit easier when the season is over.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray