Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:16:54 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  FBI counterintelligence agent who led Trump-Russia probe arrested
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: FBI counterintelligence agent who led Trump-Russia probe arrested  (Read 1286 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2023, 07:28:13 pm »

I get it. Orange man is absolutley evil and everything he does is the worst even if it is the same as others.

But it ISN'T the same. And you apparently DON'T get it...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2023, 08:15:49 pm »

Then allow me to make a prediction:

After Trump wins the 2024 GOP presidential primary, you will, once again, be back here defending him with the same old I'm not voting for an "angel-in-chief" excuses right before you pull the lever for him in November.

Voting for him and or supporting him are two different things. I've never once defended any of his crazy antics I thought were crazy. Considerng you have an IQ I'm fairly certain you have reliazed Uncle Joe is bat shit crazy but would vote for him if he was the only option in your favor.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2023, 08:21:29 pm »

But it ISN'T the same. And you apparently DON'T get it...

Apparently I have to be litteral with everything I type in here. I was speaking in general terms. Clinton, Obama, Biden etc. says build a wall and secure the border then it's cool. Trump says it and he is racist. Those kind of things.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2023, 04:02:07 am »

Voting for him and or supporting him are two different things.
You can support him without voting for him, but you can't vote for him without supporting him.  Voting for him IS supporting him.

Considerng you have an IQ I'm fairly certain you have reliazed Uncle Joe is bat shit crazy but would vote for him if he was the only option in your favor.
Despite your attempts to flatten the differences and make it seem like everyone else supports politicians that are just as bad as your guy (where "your guy" = the one you repeatedly voted for) , you've never had to hear me offer up weak excuses like "I didn't vote for an angel-in-chief" or "Sometimes God uses a salty sailor to get the job done."

You've never heard me say anything like that about Obama, Hillary, or Biden... probably because they aren't out here bragging about sexually assaulting women, or cheating on their pregnant wives, or any of the multiple other things that you have criticized Trump for.  As I have been saying for years:

Nothing has changed. You pay lip service to how disappointed you are with Trump's boorish behavior... as you praise his policies and actions, which you use to justify defending him.

At the end of the day, despite your protestations about how you have been Reluctantly Forced to support him, you're just another Trump voter.  You try to lecture others on morality while you support a man you concede is a dirtbag solely because he helps you accomplish your political goals.

Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2023, 08:27:38 am »

Voting for him and or supporting him are two different things. I've never once defended any of his crazy antics I thought were crazy. Considerng you have an IQ I'm fairly certain you have reliazed Uncle Joe is bat shit crazy but would vote for him if he was the only option in your favor.

Out of curiosity, what of Biden's actions as president have you disliked or not supported?
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2023, 09:02:57 am »

Out of curiosity, what of Biden's actions as president have you disliked or not supported?
- Cancelling Keystone Pipeline, fuel permitting in general. Groveling to countries that want us dead to send more fuel etc
- His lack of concern for securing the border
- Hi constant complaining about guns but pretending fetanal and other deaths from drugs coming across border don't far outweigh them
- Pretending unvaccinated people are evil but not concerned enough to stop unvaccinated illegals
- No plan to curb inflation
- Increasing national debt
- Afganistan, arming the Taliban
- the fact he can't rememebr his wife from his sister
- the fact he makes up lies contantly. The latest being about his father and uncle who both died way before he became vice president. It's been an issue since he was young in office but somehow main stream media forgot they used to call him on these things.
 .... just to name a few

I like how predictably this thread became about me and Trump and NOT the subject of security in our nations capital.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray