Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:15:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Bills DC Leslie Frazier Out for 2023, to Return in 2024
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bills DC Leslie Frazier Out for 2023, to Return in 2024  (Read 1066 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: February 28, 2023, 11:08:01 am »

No specifics yet but this was from the Bills own Twitter page so it's real. Pretty big blow for Buffalo, even though it's certainly possible to overcome it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 11:28:53 am »

That's a big deal. Lost their offesnive coordinator last year and I think it showed on the offensive side of the ball. Frazier is good at what he does so might be hard to duplicate.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 11:47:55 am »

That's a big deal. Lost their offesnive coordinator last year and I think it showed on the offensive side of the ball. Frazier is good at what he does so might be hard to duplicate.

I hope it's nothing serious as I don't want to celebrate a bad family situation or anything. Assuming it is not, this is a blow to them and combined with their not great cap situation(although the NFL Cap can always be manipulated) and I think 2023 is our best chance to win the division. Bills seem to be trending downwards and we are trending up. Let's see if we Dolphins it up in December again.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 11:53:29 am »

I have to wonder if it's just where he is in his career. I mean, last year he was up for several head coaching jobs and this year I didn't see anything. Could be a bit frustrating at this point in his life.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 12:04:47 pm »

I've read many Bills fans comments thinking he's coming back the the Bills in '24. But as someone on Twitter pointed out. “He plans to return to coaching in 2024” is different than “returning to the Bills in 2024.”

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2023, 12:18:18 pm »

I've read many Bills fans comments thinking he's coming back the the Bills in '24. But as someone on Twitter pointed out. “He plans to return to coaching in 2024” is different than “returning to the Bills in 2024.”

He would still be under contract to the Bills but I think they would let him leave if he wanted to go. There comes a point where the grind of an NFL coach in your 60's really does take it's toll. If the Bills' defense tanks this season, he will be begged to come back. If the defense is as good or better, he might just retire.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2023, 01:54:03 pm »

He would still be under contract to the Bills but I think they would let him leave if he wanted to go. There comes a point where the grind of an NFL coach in your 60's really does take it's toll. If the Bills' defense tanks this season, he will be begged to come back. If the defense is as good or better, he might just retire.
Everyone on the Bills Reddit page has been calling Frazier's head in every loss this year. But then again they said the same about Ken Dorsey in every loss this year. Such an emotional and child like fanbase LMAO

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2023, 02:20:15 pm »

Everyone on the Bills Reddit page has been calling Frazier's head in every loss this year. But then again they said the same about Ken Dorsey in every loss this year. Such an emotional and child like fanbase LMAO

Absolutely the worst fanbase in football and one of the worst in sports. Meth addicted but somehow still fat degenerates who base their lives off of what strangers in matching outfits do every Sunday. I live in NYC and as annoying as the Giant and Jets fans are, they don't hold a candle to the Bills fans. I know 3 Bills fans and they all have Bills tattoos.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2023, 08:01:08 pm »

Absolutely the worst fanbase in football and one of the worst in sports. Meth addicted but somehow still fat degenerates who base their lives off of what strangers in matching outfits do every Sunday. I live in NYC and as annoying as the Giant and Jets fans are, they don't hold a candle to the Bills fans. I know 3 Bills fans and they all have Bills tattoos.

Lol man your attacks on the Bills fans always cracks me up.

I like Frazier, I hope he’s ok and I hope he’s denature makes the Bills worse.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray