Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:49:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Who will be the GOP nominee?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print
Poll
Question: Who will be the GOP nominee?
Trump   -7 (58.3%)
Desantis   -3 (25%)
The Field   -2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: Who will be the GOP nominee?  (Read 15545 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #255 on: February 12, 2024, 06:01:51 pm »

CF, you've never heard me say that Dem voters would have supported someone better, but instead voted for Obama or Hillary or Biden because they were mad about how Republicans have acted so they are voting to punish everyone else.  That kind of mindset is literally childish.  It's what you would expect from a toddler.
I told you what I'm hearing when I've pressed them about why are they still supporting Trump. I'm still not voting for the guy so I guess you can interpret that any way you want.

BTW  ... I got to see "my guy" and his family Saturday night as they were at the same rodeo as we were this weekend.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 06:05:36 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #256 on: February 13, 2024, 12:15:05 pm »

I'm still not voting for the guy so I guess you can interpret that any way you want.

Good on you.  Seriously.  As long as you don't vote for him in the general and you stick to your guns, this is how we save the country.

Then we'll normalize, get 4 years out, and hopefully the Dems will have some new blood and GOP will regain a platform and we can get back to some normalcy.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #257 on: February 13, 2024, 06:06:25 pm »

I appreciate the kudos but it really doesn't matter how I vote. Trump has destroyed the GOP and regardless of who gets the nomination they won't get the full support. After the last 3 years this should have been a cake walk victory for Republicans but they left themselves no chance.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #258 on: February 13, 2024, 08:40:59 pm »

As much as I hate everything that the modern GOP stands for, I do think it's healthy for the country to have a functioning, logical, opposition party to hold the other in check.  There needs to be a healthy amount of pushback, but not like this.

Also, Dems can't be the only grown-ups in the room.  They need to be forced to change and innovate, too.  And right now, we're just scrambling to make sure we don't fall into fascism and we retain American democracy.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray