Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:35:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Where will Mike Gesicki end up?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where will Mike Gesicki end up?  (Read 952 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: February 28, 2023, 11:51:20 am »

As expected .... it sounds like the team is going to let him go out and make the big bucks. Anyone have an idea where he will land? As long as it isn't in the AFC East I won't have an issue but the sight of him in New England, New York, or Buffalo makes me a little nauseous.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 11:54:30 am »

I don't think he gets the big bucks. He's gonna settle for medium bucks
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 12:07:44 pm »

I don't think he gets the big bucks. He's gonna settle for medium bucks

He will do well but not as well as if he would have as a free agent last offseason.

Like CF said, as long as it's not in the AFC East or AFC in general. The dude is very good, put him in Vegas with Rodgers(if it happens)and it's going to suck for everyone else.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023, 04:12:02 am »

If Brady did not retire, I would have predicted Tampa Bay - he's the sort of guy who (prior to last year) got open enough for Brady to take full advantage of.

Ideally he would want to go to a contender with cap space and a vacancy for his skill set. If Saquon Barkley does leave them, maybe the Giants?
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2023, 08:37:29 am »

If Brady did not retire, I would have predicted Tampa Bay - he's the sort of guy who (prior to last year) got open enough for Brady to take full advantage of.

Ideally he would want to go to a contender with cap space and a vacancy for his skill set. If Saquon Barkley does leave them, maybe the Giants?

They will let Saquon walk if he doesn't come to his senses, but the Giants would be a great landing spot for him regardless. They have the cap room as long as they don't do something stupid like give Daniel Jones $45 Million a year but no real skill players on offense.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2023, 09:14:03 am »

They will let Saquon walk if he doesn't come to his senses, but the Giants would be a great landing spot for him regardless. They have the cap room as long as they don't do something stupid like give Daniel Jones $45 Million a year but no real skill players on offense.

They added Darren Waller, who if if stays healthy (which is not a given) should be a huge bonus to that offense.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray