Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:17:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  D4L's political musings
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: D4L's political musings  (Read 1835 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2023, 12:57:34 pm »

You're just looking at videos tailored for you that have an anti-Biden bias.  We told you this.  It's algorithms.  It's also the type of videos, probably.  I have no interest in that kind of stuff so you won't find me in the YouTube comments.

But if you go on the Reddit front-page, you'll see plenty of anti-conservative talk.

Social media isn't the same from place to place.

But also, social media isn't real life.  The vast majority of people will never comment on a YouTube video as long as they live.  You're just looking at a fraction of a fraction of one type of angry online person.  That isn't reflective of people who go to actually cast a vote.

I drink your milkshake!
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2023, 02:12:40 pm »

That's not what I said.

I said almost every comment on every Biden video is negative and most have more dislikes than likes.

THAT is a fact.

Quote from: dolphins4life
Biden is universally deplored across youtube and social media

It is what you said .. literally. Stop moving the goalposts.

Also your revised statement is full of logical flaws as well.

1 - You only look at videos bashing Biden. People that like Biden aren't posting up videos for people with your browsing history to downvote. - Your sample size is tiny, your search criteria are suspect and you are using anecdotes as facts, which they are not.
2 - You see biden bashing because that's what you've watched before, so youtube gives you more of the same.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2023, 03:19:51 pm »

When I have a political question, I'll ask it here

First off, I want to ask about mail in voting.  How is mail in voting guaranteed to be secure and safe?  Have we had it before 2020?  Given that anti-Biden posters DOMINATE social media, I sometimes can't help but wonder if the voter fraud claims could be true.  In the last two elections, did anybody here vote by mail?

The fact you asked those first two questions should preclude you from asking any political questions until you actually inform your opinion(s). Your level of ignorance is breathtakingly stunning.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2023, 09:21:03 pm »

We got another pandemic possibly on the way with Avian Flu

Is Biden taking the time to stockpile medical supplies?

Are we preparing for mass testing? 

I don't think so.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray