Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:52:04 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Bengals Sign Orlando Brown 4 Years/$64 Million
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bengals Sign Orlando Brown 4 Years/$64 Million  (Read 804 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: March 16, 2023, 08:55:42 am »

$31 Million signing bonus, so the contract is very front loaded. Bengals are serious about getting back to the Superbowl.

This may force La'el Collins to be a cap casualty. If he comes cheap, worth a flier to replace Austin Jackson.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2023, 08:37:27 am »

This may force La'el Collins to be a cap casualty. If he comes cheap, worth a flier to replace Austin Jackson.

Jonah Williams has reportedly asked to be traded following the signing - that may make a bit of that cap space.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2023-nfl-free-agency-bengals-jonah-williams-requests-trade-after-orlando-brown-jr-signing-per-report/
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 02:21:40 pm »

Jonah Williams has reportedly asked to be traded following the signing - that may make a bit of that cap space.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2023-nfl-free-agency-bengals-jonah-williams-requests-trade-after-orlando-brown-jr-signing-per-report/

If it works for the cap, I'd trade for him. He would definitely do better than Jackson.
FinFanCR

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 04:41:07 pm »

If the Bengals are willing to take a second rounder for him, I'd make the trade.   He's better than any OT the Fins can get in the second round.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray