Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:31:56 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  $5 million to every eligible black person, $1 houses, and a $97,000 yr
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: $5 million to every eligible black person, $1 houses, and a $97,000 yr  (Read 761 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: March 16, 2023, 11:59:06 am »

Just curious who is following the nutty stuff going on in San Fran. There are leaders and politicians pushing for $5 million to every eligible black person, $1 houses, and a $97,000/yr guaranteed for 250 years. The days of 40 acres and mule have certainly jumped the shark. I swear it seems we are being punked more and more each day. The smog seems to have destroyed whatever intelligence that was left over there.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 12:00:19 pm »

I've not seen anything.  Is this real legislative or some kind of stunt to make a political point?

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 12:02:07 pm »

I've not seen anything.  Is this real legislative or some kind of stunt to make a political point?
It's very real.
“This is 111 ways to gaslight black Americans into thinking that we need to be dependent on a system of handouts in order to be successful,” said DuRousseau, who is black, in an appearance on Fox News‘ “The Ingraham Angle.”

San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors on Tuesday wholeheartedly embraced 111 recommendations made by a city-appointed reparations committee, including lump-sum payments of $5 million to every eligible black citizen, guaranteed incomes of $97,000 per year for 250 years, elimination of personal debt and tax burdens, and homes for just $1.

https://apnews.com/article/black-reparations-san-francisco-5-million-db5680611cb5eb23ef9c0d19f45f3c1a

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/san-francisco-decide-black-reparations-plan-5m-person-rcna74873

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/15/us/san-francisco-black-reparations-california/index.html

https://nypost.com/2023/03/16/ex-blm-activist-blasts-san-francisco-reparations-plan/

« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 12:05:37 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 12:05:22 pm »

"These were some of the more than 100 recommendations made by a city-appointed reparations committee tasked with the thorny question of how to atone for centuries of slavery and systemic racism."

This is nothing.  It won't be adopted.  It one of several committee recommendations that will become nothing.  Move on with your day.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 12:06:56 pm »

"These were some of the more than 100 recommendations made by a city-appointed reparations committee tasked with the thorny question of how to atone for centuries of slavery and systemic racism."

This is nothing.  It won't be adopted.  It one of several committee recommendations that will become nothing.  Move on with your day.
Not sure why you feel that way.

CNN - A one-time payment of $5 million to each eligible Black resident is among recommendations unanimously accepted by San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors as part of a draft plan by a panel proposing reparations.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2023, 12:15:36 pm »

It's their job to try to figure ways to offset the damage of slavery to these communities.  They have recommended that.  It won't be adopted because of obvious reasons and that will be the end of it.

Don't get riled up about it. 

I drink your milkshake!
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2023, 01:04:40 pm »

"the thorny question of how to atone for centuries of slavery and systemic racism."
LMFAO, I have an answer. You don't...

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2023, 01:26:09 pm »

LMFAO, I have an answer. You don't...
Hahaha .. don't go being rationale. I'm not sure what people would do if they did actually do something. I mean, the whole point of promising them things is to make them believe they are victims and can't succeed without it or them. If they give it to them then the politicians would lose all control or as Candace Owens says ... they would leave the plantation.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray