Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:01:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Xavien Says He Is 100% Healthy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Xavien Says He Is 100% Healthy  (Read 827 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: April 23, 2023, 11:49:37 am »

He admits that he basically played the whole year injured and that was backed up by stats and our own eyes.

This is the dark part of the offseason so this counts as news.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 12:37:02 pm »

He couldn't have been injured the entire season.  Unless you are saying the Dolphins broke the injury reporting rules half of the season.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2023, 03:07:50 pm »

He couldn't have been injured the entire season.  Unless you are saying the Dolphins broke the injury reporting rules half of the season.

I'm surprised a New England fan might be surprised about injury reports. Basically every single player in the NFL could be on the injury report weekly. Nobody cares about it. The only real designations are who is out.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 10:24:00 am »

I'm surprised a New England fan might be surprised about injury reports. Basically every single player in the NFL could be on the injury report weekly. Nobody cares about it. The only real designations are who is out.

Yeah, his legs were garbage since Week 1. He probably kept toughing it out because Byron "retired" during the season. If Ramsey plays up to his past level and stays healthy, I would expect X to miss a game or two to rest up. As we saw last season, a player is no good to us if he is playing that hurt. The name on the jersey doesn't mean anything.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2023, 02:36:06 pm »

He looked like he gave up on plays and that's never been his MO. He was definitely off so I'll take his word for it.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2023, 03:06:17 pm »

This is definitely the best secondary MIA has had since the Sam Madison/Patrick Surtain/Brock Marion days.  I have high hopes for the season.

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2023, 03:43:11 pm »

This is definitely the best secondary MIA has had since the Sam Madison/Patrick Surtain/Brock Marion days.  I have high hopes for the season.

IF they are reasonably healthy, this is definitely the best. The secondary alone will get us more sacks just because the QB has no one open.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray