Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:23:05 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  I Hate the NFL (Schedule Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I Hate the NFL (Schedule Thread)  (Read 1408 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2023, 08:41:54 am »

It's a hard schedule by 2022 standards with only one "cupcake" game against the Panthers. However, everyone in the AFC East has a similar schedule so it's not like the league is targeting us.

We're just going to have to stay healthy and play up to our talent level. I truly feel our roster is Superbowl level, just need to stay healthy and get some good bounces, like all championship teams do. No one touches our receivers or secondary when they're healthy.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2023, 01:49:08 pm »

That makes sense, although never discount the emotional feeling of starting off strong.
I'm counting on this to sink the Jets. Their first 6 games are Buffalo, Dallas, New England, Kansas City, Denver and Philly. If they have like 2 wins by this time New York may be calling for Rodgers' head. hahaha

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2023, 01:54:03 pm »

I'm counting on this to sink the Jets. Their first 6 games are Buffalo, Dallas, New England, Kansas City, Denver and Philly. If they have like 2 wins by this time New York may be calling for Rodgers' head. hahaha

That's what we do in NY, find a scapegoat and blame everything on them unmercilessly. If Rodgers struggles in his first 6 games, you will see calls for Zach Wilson to start. "The kid has a future, Rodgers is the past!".
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2023, 01:56:08 pm »

It really sucks that we finally have a top 10 defense and offense but are playing one of, it not the toughest schedule we've ever had.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2023, 04:16:29 pm »

Given the opponents, I think this is a great schedule for us. We don't have to face Denver @ Mile High or KC @ Arrowhead. The away games against all 3 division rivals are all before it turns really cold. We get both Jets games in the second half of the season when the chance that they have imploded is substantial. The bye placement right smack in the middle is also nice.

Sure, an early home gain against one of the top teams would have been nice, but if we're struggling to make the playoffs, that last-round game at home against the Bills might seem like a gift if they're resting players.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray