Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:28:36 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Top 5 current Dolphins
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Top 5 current Dolphins  (Read 866 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: June 15, 2023, 11:06:44 am »

It's kind of funny to me that when I speak to other Dolphins fans they see players a bit differently than I do. For instance, recently had a discussion with a guy who thinks it's stupid if Christian Wilkins gets anything around 20 million a year and that we can replace him for less. Anyway it got me to thinking about my top 5 players and how they would stack up against other Dolphin fans. Here is what I came up with. I'm interested in hearing yours especially if it differs. 

1) Tua
2) Tyreek Hill
3) Jaylen Waddle
4) Christian Wilkins
5) Jalen Ramsey

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 11:13:05 am »

Hard to argue with this list, but I would replace Ramsey with X because he didn't even play for us yet and Howard was hurt the whole season last year.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 01:10:05 am »

Tyreek Hill
Jaylen Waddle
Terron Armstrong
Christian Wilkins/Jaelen Phillips
Xavien Howard
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 02:46:58 pm »

Omar Kelly was arguing this morning that Wilkins wasn't worth 20 million a year either. That solidifies my opinion that he is! hahahha

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2023, 05:14:11 pm »

I think arguments could be made to put both Phillips and Javon Holland on this list.  Hard to narrow it down to just 5.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2023, 08:14:32 pm »

I think arguments could be made to put both Phillips and Javon Holland on this list.  Hard to narrow it down to just 5.

Seriously, this might be the most talented roster we've ever had. No one is even thinking about mentioning Bradley Chubb and he's a big talent.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2023, 04:47:23 pm »

I personally don't feel either are at the levels of the 5 I listed.  I'm a huge fan of both but Phillips hasn't been a game changer just yet and Holland actually took a step back last year. Either way I still love both JP and the Snowman!

Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2023, 07:49:26 pm »

Seriously, this might be the most talented roster we've ever had. No one is even thinking about mentioning Bradley Chubb and he's a big talent.

Or Armstead for that matter: without him our offensive line automatically goes back to being one of the worst in the NFL.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray