Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 04:14:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Jets and Pat's both sign Pro Bowl RBs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jets and Pat's both sign Pro Bowl RBs  (Read 898 times)
AQNOR

Email
« on: August 14, 2023, 09:38:54 pm »

Dalvin Cook to the Jets, Zeke Elliott to the Pats.  They both ust got a whole lot better offensively.  Especially the Jets.

It's gonna be a bumpy ride on the AFC East this year
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 08:53:41 am »

Zeke is washed, he won't do anything. Cook can do very well in theory but since he didn't come really cheap, this doesn't look good for Breece Hall and his ACL injury.
AQNOR

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 11:00:26 am »

Zeke is washed, he won't do anything. Cook can do very well in theory but since he didn't come really cheap, this doesn't look good for Breece Hall and his ACL injury.

One year $8.6 million is not that much
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2023, 02:26:20 am »

You may be right, but I reeeally hope you're wrong. I have Breece Hall in my 20-team, full-keeper $$$ league.  I'm in rebuilding mode with a lot of draft capital the next 3 seasons, but I'd hate to 'need' to burn a pick on a RB this season.  Undecided

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 05:17:45 am »

Cook can do very well in theory but since he didn't come really cheap, this doesn't look good for Breece Hall and his ACL injury.

That's if Cook can hit all his incentives, and if Hall does come back all of a sudden that contract isn't so big. Only a one year deal too, so no security - I think the Jets did well out of this (damn it).
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2023, 10:45:32 am »

I saw somewhere that Vegas didn't change either line after the signings so they aren't impressed.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray