Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:02:11 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  YouTube analysis
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: YouTube analysis  (Read 616 times)
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« on: September 26, 2023, 10:52:05 am »

I'm not much into watching analysis or even more regular sports commentary on YouTube (or any of the other social media platforms), but sometimes I come across a good piece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQSnxPL2lhY

It's a bit over the top and the few other videos I've seen from that channel over the years have been "meh", but this one is good and has some nice all-22 footage that illustrates some of the core concepts the Dolphins are using this year (and the changes from last year). As always, this type of analysis tends to completely ignore the offensive and defensive lines, but even so.

JT O'Sullivan (career backup QB for half the league in the aughts) has a solid review of Tua's play in the Broncos game from a very quarterback-centric view. It's a bit dry perhaps, but still interesting if you are into that sort of thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hr79iTvnmI
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 11:10:52 am »

A few years ago there was a guy here that did pretty decent analysis videos. He just disappeared after that season though.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 09:13:35 am »

That was a great video.  I love stuff like this.  It shows that all of these guys are operating a level way beyond our level of understanding.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray