Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2024, 11:29:07 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Chiefs Lose to Broncos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Chiefs Lose to Broncos  (Read 922 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: October 29, 2023, 07:27:06 pm »

They are now 6-2 like us heading into next week.

Does this loss make it more likely now that the NFL has the refs give another game to Taylor Swift's boyfriend's team?
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 12:43:38 am »

^^^ Yes it does make it more likely the Refs will favor the Chiefs.  The only good thing is that can't do it so egregiously as they did with the Eagles since it's still on everyone's mind.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 08:48:33 am »

^^^ Yes it does make it more likely the Refs will favor the Chiefs.  The only good thing is that can't do it so egregiously as they did with the Eagles since it's still on everyone's mind.
Miami got the benefit of the refs against the Patriots. Really seemed like there were some make up calls alth9ugh nothing as egregious as Philly.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 09:25:11 am »

The Dolphins got away with an illegal shift right before halftime.  I don't know how it wasn't called.  Billy-boy was losing his mind about it and he was right.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 09:34:42 am »

Billy-boy was losing his mind about it and he was right.
Didn't it seem like he was more angry during this game than any previous one? Made watching it all the more better! hahaha

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
AQNOR

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 11:10:38 am »

Didn't it seem like he was more angry during this game than any previous one? Made watching it all the more better! hahaha

It did.  And now that his booty partner (Tom Brady) is gone, he's being exposed for what he really is.   And here's to hoping he decides to hang it up or croaks before he surpasses Don Shula's all time wins record.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2023, 12:44:52 pm »

We definitely got the calls against the Patriots this week.  I don't think it changed the outcome of the game, as they were generally ineffective, but it did seem like the 50/50 stuff was going our way.

I drink your milkshake!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2023, 01:10:46 pm »

I am less concerned about the refs and more worried about the motivation the Chiefs will have.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2023, 01:32:11 pm »

The Chiefs are also a good team the last few years and they have a mobile QB and a good pass-catching TE, which we seem to struggle with both of these things.  We are probably set up to lose this game.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2023, 03:19:29 pm »

It did.  And now that his booty partner (Tom Brady) is gone, he's being exposed for what he really is.   And here's to hoping he decides to hang it up or croaks before he surpasses Don Shula's all time wins record.

If Wikipedia is right, Belichick has 300 wins and the record is 328 by Shula. Bill is 71 years old and has his rings. To break the record, he realistically has to coach 3 more years at the minimum. The way his team is playing, I don't think there is any reason to believe they will win 10 games next season or even sniff the playoffs in the AFC East.

Good chance he retires after this season if the Pats finish with 5 wins and have no franchise QB.
AQNOR

Email
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2023, 04:11:12 pm »

If Wikipedia is right, Belichick has 300 wins and the record is 328 by Shula. Bill is 71 years old and has his rings. To break the record, he realistically has to coach 3 more years at the minimum. The way his team is playing, I don't think there is any reason to believe they will win 10 games next season or even sniff the playoffs in the AFC East.

Good chance he retires after this season if the Pats finish with 5 wins and have no franchise QB.

347 wins.   Playoff wins are counted.   Unless he gets another Brady type, I don't think he makes it.  The Pats sucked before Brady came into town and now suck again.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2023, 06:45:15 pm »

347 wins.   Playoff wins are counted.   Unless he gets another Brady type, I don't think he makes it.  The Pats sucked before Brady came into town and now suck again.

Then Wikipedia is off. If 347 is the record due to playoff wins, then Belichick has 331. That's very likely still 2 more seasons after this, but 17 is a lot closer.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray