Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:46:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Three coaches out
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Three coaches out  (Read 380 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 11, 2024, 01:02:37 pm »

Belichick in NE

I have a term.  I call it, "The Belichick Paradox".  The paradox is how the Patriots won so many playoff games with subpar Tom Brady performances under Belichick, if Brady was the only reason for Bill Belichick's success.

The guy was incompetent.  Who would bench their best cornerback for an entire Super Bowl?

Vrabel in Tenn

He had a good run

Pete Carroll in Seattle.

I still have not gotten over that Super Bowl.  Ruined what would have been a wonderful blizzard.  Sometimes I torture myself by watching that sequence again.

I still can't believe that play call.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 01:17:17 pm »

Your list is a little short.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 02:39:15 pm »

It's like Christmas morning to me, the three coaches I hate are all out - Saban, Carroll, and Belicheat!!  Rejoice!  Better than the Dolphins beating KC!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 05:29:36 pm »

Carroll and Belichick are the only two coaches hired by Kraft.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 01:33:56 pm »

Carroll and Belichick are the only two coaches hired by Kraft.

I don't like Belichick, and I don't like the Patriots, BUT they made a big mistake letting Belichick go.  They've already found out it's hard to replace a QB, now they are going to find out how hard it is to replace a great coach.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2024, 03:22:25 pm »

I don't like Belichick, and I don't like the Patriots, BUT they made a big mistake letting Belichick go.  They've already found out it's hard to replace a QB, now they are going to find out how hard it is to replace a great coach.

There were going to need to find a new coach, the only question is was it going to be a matter of time,  BB is 71 years old.  The Patriots have the third pick overall, so now might be the right time to start the next chapter.  I am not saying I wanted him gone, if the announcement was BB was coming back I would have been happy with that, but I am not upset with the move. 

None of us know how much of the decision was Kraft wanting to move on and how much of it was Belichick wanting to move on.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray