Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2024, 11:04:10 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game - Chiefs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game - Chiefs  (Read 792 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 13, 2024, 11:28:53 pm »

McDaniel.

Hm to you people for all the negativity.  This was one of the most successful seasons in recent memory. 

Oddly, you were all more positive at the end of the 2020 season when they missed the playoffs

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 09:04:53 am »

McDaniel.

Hm to you people for all the negativity.  This was one of the most successful seasons in recent memory. 

Oddly, you were all more positive at the end of the 2020 season when they missed the playoffs

STFU. I thought you were leaving here weeks ago.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 11:36:55 am »

Tua

HM McDaniel
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 12:12:55 pm »

For me, I think it's McDaniel.  We didn't have short yardage answers still, which is frustrating.  In cold weather like this and a dead ball, you can't be running WR screens on 3rd and 1.  He didn't call an offense that allowed us to get into a rhythm.  7 points wasn't enough.

HM to Kohou -- he is what he is and defense wasn't the thing that lost us the game, but like Duke Riley in previous weeks, he was discovered early as the weak point on the defense and they kept going at him.  He's a backup and it's a lot to ask, but I just have to call it out when I see a guy get abused.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 11:22:45 am »

McDaniel for me. The offense failed to show up again and that's on him.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 03:55:51 pm »

McDaniel. He wasn't prepared for the weather and did not adjust his gameplan accordingly.

Special mention to Cedrick Wilson Jr. for that illegal procedure penalty that turned a first down into a third and long (which turned into Tua's INT).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray